Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #311
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
I hope a lot of people call Ganz and complain. This is ridiculous.
I'm picking up the phone now. This is quite annoying.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #312
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I tried and had to leave a message. Let us know if you get any where.
View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
I'm picking up the phone now. This is quite annoying.
I don't think it's u. We all seem to be having trouble.
View Post Originally Posted by 4gksbde
i've been on all 20 accounts and did not see her at all is they something that i;m doing wrong
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #313
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

Nope, I haven't. Anyone know if there's sound when she flies by?
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #314
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Do we hear a noise or something if she is on our screen? If not, we should hear one. Like what if we're on here waiting for her and we miss her? We should hear a fairy sound or something when she's on.

I'm not too upset about missing a cookie as a prize. I'm more wondering if it's like doug where each visit with same pet we level up on prizes. I don't want to get behind.

I'm not too upset about missing a cookie as a prize. I'm more wondering if it's like doug where each visit with same pet we level up on prizes. I don't want to get behind.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 09-01-2011 at 05:27 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #315
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I feel the same way. I don't want to get left behind. I don't know if you hear anything or not.
View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Do we hear a noise or something if she is on our screen? If not, we should hear one. Like what if we're on here waiting for her and we miss her? We should hear a fairy sound or something when she's on.

Old 09-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #316

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

ok thanks charming
4gksbde is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #317
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I feel the same way. I don't want to get left behind. I don't know if you hear anything or not.
Thanks. My message didn't work so I hit it again a few times and got a repeat message.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #318
charming122101
Gift Guru

or maybe you just feel that way double time. LOL
View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Thanks. My message didn't work so I hit it again a few times and got a repeat message.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #319
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by charming
or maybe you just feel that way double time. LOL
ROFL. OMG this is so frustrating. Now I don't know if she's just not working or she already came and I missed her. I've been keeping a watchful eye and going to different places several times trying to find her.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #320
charming122101
Gift Guru

Guys, I hate to break it to everyone, but I'm thinking (and boy it would be nice if I'm wrong) but I think if you haven't seen her on your acct in an hour, you're probably not going to see her. I don't think anyone missed her either. I think she just never came. Now these are just my thoughts and I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking I've just missed out. 7 accts and nothing.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: