Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #301
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Also, on an added note, we only have 28 days to get the stuff we want especially if you're trying to get the entire room theme. If we miss a day because we didn't see her it isn't our fault and we shouldn't be punished for that.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #302
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I seen her on the newspaper, but missed clicking on her. Then she came while I was playing jumbleberry. I clicked on her and nothing happened except the screen when purple for 10 min.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #303
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

How long until it's obvious we missed her or we're not going to see her today?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #304

MLK122 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by charming
thanks for this info. But she must be wrong. Several people have seen her, not clicked on her, and then seen her again. Myself included though when I did find her I ran into a different glitch.

The same has happened to me. I can't believe Ganz would make something so hard. There are going to be a lot of angry parents. I hope Ganz rethinks this.
MLK122 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #305
Majesty84

It's almost like they don't want people to win the prizes.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #306
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

And I'm one of these parents. My kids are in tears. I called, but had to leave a message. I'll be amazed if anyone calls me back
View Post Originally Posted by MLK122
The same has happened to me. I can't believe Ganz would make something so hard. There are going to be a lot of angry parents. I hope Ganz rethinks this.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #307
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I hope a lot of people call Ganz and complain. This is ridiculous.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #308
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by charming
And I'm one of these parents. My kids are in tears. I called, but had to leave a message. I'll be amazed if anyone calls me back
I hope Ganz sees that and realizes they need to rethink this. You should be allowed to get one prize per day. It isn't fair if you miss her for whatever reason when she comes at random.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #309
charming122101
Gift Guru

I agree, it's like that with the peek a news cave shirt too.
View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
It's almost like they don't want people to win the prizes.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #310

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

i've been on all 20 accounts and did not see her at all is they something that i;m doing wrong
4gksbde is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: