Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #291
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

GO HERE AND LOOK AT MY LAST POST
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...6/index26.html

In your room?
View Post Originally Posted by Jenny
I saw her once on my main account

I think your house would be a good place to stay and look, thats where i saw her. I was switching rooms and right after the room loaded, she appeared on the right side of the screen.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #292
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

mine are mostly on different servers (i think) and no fairy on 6 out of 7 and on the 7th a glitch with her when i found her
Old 09-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #293
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by charming
******i think i know why we aren't seeing her*****
bear with me on this. If you have or have not found a star go to look at your star collection. In the center is it still the throne or is it sparkly. My estimation is that if you still have the throne then you've had no fairy and if you have the sparkly then you have probably seen her. Please help me figure out if this is the case.
I'm one star short of having the throne and I saw her within the 1st 5 minutes of logging on. Have yet to see her on other accounts, though, and all those have fewer stars.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #294
charming122101
Gift Guru

well that shoots that theory in the tush. Ok. I haven't seen her on any of my accts and some have tons of stars.

R U using foxfire or chrome?
Old 09-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #295
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

I think it's just some members have been lucky finding her, and others not so much. If it's a glitch, Ganz will come here looking to see if there is one, and if they don't realize it, I am sure people will call.

Actually, they might not come here, but they might at the same time. xD
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #296
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Yesterday I saw her 3 or 4 times and when I clicked on her she disappeared. I haven't seen her at all today on 14 accounts
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #297
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I just spoke with a rep at Ganz over the phone who says the fairy appears once a day. I said I had not seen her on any of the 5 accounts we have all day. I asked if that meant that you could click on her once a day to get one prize per day? She said no, the fairy appears once per account per day and if you miss her, you have to wait until tomorrow to try again.

I asked her again was she sure she understood this correctly and I asked her to go back and ask her advisor.

She came back and said the fairy is working as programmed. She will appear at a random time on every account ONCE. You have one chance to click on her and she will NOT reappear again until the next day.

I said this can't be right, this is a kids game, how can you program it to appear once and expect children (nevermind adults) to click her the first time? She said this is the way it works.

I said there would be a lot of upset fans when I posted this information and she said that this is the way it works.

I said I was very sad that they had made it this way and very disappointed that it is this hard to do.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #298
charming122101
Gift Guru

thanks for this info. But she must be wrong. Several people have seen her, not clicked on her, and then seen her again. Myself included though when I did find her I ran into a different glitch.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #299
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
I just spoke with a rep at Ganz over the phone who says the fairy appears once a day. I said I had not seen her on any of the 5 accounts we have all day. I asked if that meant that you could click on her once a day to get one prize per day? She said no, the fairy appears once per account per day and if you miss her, you have to wait until tomorrow to try again.

I asked her again was she sure she understood this correctly and I asked her to go back and ask her advisor.

She came back and said the fairy is working as programmed. She will appear at a random time on every account ONCE. You have one chance to click on her and she will NOT reappear again until the next day.

I said this can't be right, this is a kids game, how can you program it to appear once and expect children (nevermind adults) to click her the first time? She said this is the way it works.

I said there would be a lot of upset fans when I posted this information and she said that this is the way it works.

I said I was very sad that they had made it this way and very disappointed that it is this hard to do.

That is completely unfair. I've been at work all day so what if she came when I was at work or came when I was on here trying to find out where she should be, etc etc. We should have once prize per day and we should be able to see her lots of times.

I came here asking how long we should be in an area before we move on to find her some place else.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #300
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by charming
thanks for this info. But she must be wrong. Several people have seen her, not clicked on her, and then seen her again. Myself included though when I did find her I ran into a different glitch.

I agree - sometimes the reps are not always clear on what Ganz is doing. I am hoping we will get more clarification as other adults call.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: