Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September

Fun!
I actually have a bunch so hopefully they are the ones she wants. LOL
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #22

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

I can't wait! Nafaria is like one of my favorite characters !
WarriorsCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #23
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

OH My !!!!

Those prizes are EPIC !!!
I just love the Bad Fairy stuff
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #24
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

The prizes are awsome!!! I cant wait!
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #25
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I hope she doesn't want any Pyro Pearls
Otherwise I'll be in great shape!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #26
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I love this idea! I stopped playing the star search game a long time ago because I had so many stars and already had a throne in every pet's room. I only hope I see Nafaria floating around so I can play; so far I have not seen a single Wacky floating around during Wacky Zingoz fest!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:55 PM   #27
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info! Wow! It's a good thing that I never trade my stars! Good luck everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #28

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thanks FIA! I'll need to head over to Alyssa's again. I quit several years ago. Get those stars.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #29
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Oh, this is so super!! We have been saving and saving those stars nearly all this year.
Thanks for the good info! ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:20 PM   #30

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by labradorian
The prizes are awsome!!! I cant wait!
OMG- those prizes are great! I can't wait either.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: