Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #271
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by charming
anyone just playing in their rooms and she pops up? All I've heard is that she comes while playing jumbleberry or on the main map
She can show up on any page that shows your dock..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #272
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

no sign of her on my accounts. I've been in my rooms. should I be elsewhere???
julieoldcrow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #273
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Someone else saw her in the wish factory ...

I've gone and done all my dailies and the new clubhouse feature-been randomly logged out a bazillion times (same as always) and still haven't seen her on all five accounts. I'm not making it a point to look for her, it is too exasperating. I don't know of anyone actually contacting Ganz-the last time I called was to report that random logout issue and it still hasn't been resolved since December.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #274
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I know, but I haven't actually heard of anyone finding her in the clubhouse or in thier rooms.
View Post Originally Posted by elymic
She can show up on any page that shows your dock..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #275
Webkinz :)

mstoven has disabled reputation

Anyone know where you can go to see what the prizes are? Thanks
mstoven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #276
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Someone else saw her in the wish factory ...

I've gone and done all my dailies and the new clubhouse feature-been randomly logged out a bazillion times (same as always) and still haven't seen her on all five accounts. I'm not making it a point to look for her, it is too exasperating. I don't know of anyone actually contacting Ganz-the last time I called was to report that random logout issue and it still hasn't been resolved since December.
I haven't seen her either. I have been in and out. As well, I stayed more than 20 minutes on one account and no Bad Fairy.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #277
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by mstoven
Anyone know where you can go to see what the prizes are? Thanks
Here you go:
(Picture Gallery) Click-to-Win Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

The link is on the first post also.
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #278
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Here's the link for the prizes (from first post in this thread):

she is bringing some fantastic prizes with her!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #279
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

I think you have to be any place you can see your dock - so I tried the park and some claimed just seiing her.... I didn't... nothing so far
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #280
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Hey guys! Has anyone who has all their stars seen her? We have two accounts and saw her right away on the account that needs a lot more stars. On the account with all the stars she will not show up? We already have one throne. Are they making you get another one if you have all your stars before you will see her? Please answer because we don't want another throne unless we have to!
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: