Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #251
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
According to the WW pop-up "Today's Announcements" that appeared on August 27th, "Look for the crafty Nafaria flying in Webkinz World throughout the Month of September. If you click on her you'll be able to trade your stars for exciting prizes"

I think this means that it is ONLY September; unless Ganz changes things.
I missed that pop-up I guess that is going to make it hard to get all the cool prizes. All the post I read of people who find the fairie seem like she shows up soon after login . So I guess I'll try to login over and over if I don't see her after a few minutes maybe that will work.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #252
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Haven't seen her yet today. Been on for a while...and I am hoping to get the prizes. Nafaria, if you want stars so bad, why don't you come get them?
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:22 PM   #253
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
I missed that pop-up I guess that is going to make it hard to get all the cool prizes. All the post I read of people who find the fairie seem like she shows up soon after login . So I guess I'll try to login over and over if I don't see her after a few minutes maybe that will work.
Let us know if that works! I tried it a bunch of times on the Asian account that I found her on yesterday, but I didn't have any luck finding her today.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #254
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

This day is not going well..
No Nafaria...and other problems. Ugh...I hope it changes from here on.
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #255
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Has anyone found her while in the club house?

does she make noise?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #256
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
It seems like everyone is talking like this is just a promotion that is only going to last this month and thus are in somewhat of a panic to find her everyday. But the post just states it starts in September and gives no other timeline. If this like trading with Doug I'm thinking it might be a permenant feature. I saw there were 5 boxes for stars to trade just like Doug asks for more the better the prizes get. I can't see that many of us have enough stars saved to get all the prizes in a short period of time.

I have a lot of stars saved! I was counting on getting every grand prize on every account!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #257
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

is there a pattern? Why haven't we seen anything on the front pg?
Old 09-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #258
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

I think it's a glitch some people (like me!) are experiencing. I have yet to have a face-to-face with Nefaria. But, I could almost swear that ONE time, I saw a quick flash of some thing purple-y out of the corner of my eye and then it was gone. Other than that could-have-been, haven't seen any signs of her.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #259
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I have every star except two saved because I still haven't gotten my throne! Yippee! LOL. I saw her twice on one of my accounts because the first time I was playing Jumbleberry Fields and I didn't click on her because I wanted to know how long she floated there. The second time I was on the Map of Kinzville and I clicked on her and got my cookie. Just so everyone knows, Nafaria usually floats there for about 15-20 seconds, then she disappears. She will reappear several times throughout the day if you do not trade with her. Once you trade with her, you are done for the day.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #260
charming122101
Gift Guru

is there server problems?

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: