Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #231
Lil Kinz

Nay112980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I found her on my account! She traded me 1 star for a cookie. Anyone know if you can do it more than once a day?
Nay112980 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #232
Gifted

Jenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owl
Jenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owl

I found her pretty fast on one of my american accounts. Unfortunately i decided not to trade for the cookie, but now i wish that i did. I'm hoping that maybe she'll show up again later and then i can trade with her.
Jenny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #233
grandmamachevy
Webkinz :)

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Where are you finding her?
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #234
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Nay112980
I found her on my account! She traded me 1 star for a cookie. Anyone know if you can do it more than once a day?
You only get the opportunity to trade with her once a day.

Now if I could just find her at all ..... maybe I could actually trade
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #235
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I feel like I'm one of the few who really wants the cookie. But I haven't found her either. 6 accts, found her once but when I clicked on her nothing happened. I was playing jumbleberry at the time. Haven't seen her on any accts since.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #236
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My accounts have been randomly freezing .... I wonder if that is because the system is trying to bring Nafaria up and then I get frozen and have to log out ??

GAH !!
It shouldn't be this difficult

If there are 20 prizes and we can't find her .... does that mean we will never get the big prizes for trading with her ?
Old 09-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #237
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I still have only one account where she hasn't made an appearance. Appart from the fact that I believe this might be server-based, I have noted another strange thing on that account today: my pet doesn't go hungry. I have been on and moving about in the pages, but he only lost 2 hunger points in the last hour..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #238
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

Well, mine are going hungry while waiting so I don't think that is it.
Good for you though
Less food to buy and feed !!
Old 09-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #239
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

same here. Pets aren't getting hungry. Oh and no bad fairy
View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I still have only one account where she hasn't made an appearance. Appart from the fact that I believe this might be server-based, I have noted another strange thing on that account today: my pet doesn't go hungry. I have been on and moving about in the pages, but he only lost 2 hunger points in the last hour..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #240
Webkinz :)
bobbie03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I JUST traded with her. I had just logged on, played SPREE, and then when to the Kinsville map to do my schooling

She floated across the top of the screen, I clicked on her and she offered me the cookie. I decided to trade because the prizes MAY get better the more you trade with her?
bobbie03 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: