Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #221
grandmamachevy
Webkinz :)

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I'm at least getting some Chocolate Ribbons. haha
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #222
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
Maybe this is something we should try to track?

Maybe we should do that. I haven't found her since yesterday on an Asian account, so I can't help yet.

Maybe we could note the exact time (in KinzTime) that we find her and state: American, European, Asian account; and then where we were when we found her--I think that might help. Also, about how long we were logged into our account before we found her.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #223
Drewkat

AnimalLover789 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Does anybody know any of the prizes you can win?
AnimalLover789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #224
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by AnimalLover789
Does anybody know any of the prizes you can win?
I think there is a link to the prizes in the first post.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #225
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

Haven't seen her at all yet on any of our 4 accounts. But we know she'll show up eventually - we all have plenty of stars for her, so she'll come around
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #226
Wacky Holidays!

Here's the link:

she is bringing some fantastic prizes with her!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #227
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I strongly believe the problem of "not finding her" is server-related. Was there not a similar problem with another promo recently? Members on a certain server could not access something..

I have 3 accounts with stars and 2 without. I have seen her on 4 accounts, but she refuses to show up on one of them. IThat particular account behaves somewhat differently with some "timed" promotions (ghost, MsBirdy, etc..) I can't check servers on IE, but I believe that one might be on a different server.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #228
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Yes i saw her, Her voice is so cute lol
lilkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #229
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

I was on 5 accounts and have not seen her once - even cleared cache etc... nothing so far
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #230
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Unhappy Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

I came here to see if others were finding it impossible to find Nefaria, and it's always nice to see I'm not alone!

I was on an Asian account most of yesterday (about 4 hours) even signing in and out a few times wondering if this triggered something.

I've been on 3 US accounts all morning, and have yet to see Nefaria even once. The good thing is I got a lot of "housework" done in my rooms. The bad part is that these Floaty things keep you hostage in your room or in the clubhouse, and it gets sooooooooooo boring.

Good luck to all!

Sleeping Awake is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: