Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 11:14 AM   #211
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

I saw her once, and got a cookie
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #212
omd00
Webkinz :)

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I can't find her on two of our five accounts. My Asian account is on it's second day and I got the purple solar boots. I hope they fix it soon. I would love to collect the prizes before the promotion is over!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #213
Santa loves bunnies!

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

i have 2 times..............
mrclausers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #214

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Maybe this is something we should try to track?
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #215

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

I have not seen her at all on 3 accounts. I'm not waiting for her either. It's just another program that the glitches need to be fixed. I hope you have better luck later!
Jujubees is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #216
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just called and the woman I spoke with said that there is no known problem with it and said to be patient. i told her that my family has spent hours being patient and we don't have time for this. She said "you know you don't actually have to do this. It's not like anyone is forcing you to do it."

Well it's not like I'm being forced to buy Webkinz either.

I called back and spoke to someone else and received this advice: uninstall and reinstall adobe flash and it should take care of the problem.

I've never encountered a rude employee at webkinz before. I'm still shocked by her response.

Last edited by Copious; 09-01-2011 at 11:53 AM..
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #217
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Do we even know where she is showing up? I haven't found her on 7 accounts. Have been waiting on the Map for over 15 minutes and nothing.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #218
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Copious
I just called and the woman I spoke with said that there is no known problem with it and said to be patient. i told her that my family has spent hours being patient and we don't have time for this. She said "you know you don't actually have to do this. It's not like anyone is forcing you to do it."

Well it's not like I'm being forced to buy Webkinz either.

I called back and spoke to someone else and received this advice: uninstall and reinstall adobe flash and it should take care of the problem.

I've never encountered a rude employee at webkinz before. I'm still shocked by her response.
Uninstalling and reinstalling adobe flash may not be as easy as you think. When I did that, I installed it using IE and then Firefox did not recognize it was installed; so I uninstalled it again and re-installed it using Firefox and then IE didn't recognize that it was installed. After re-installing it about 4 mire times, both IE & Firefox recognized it. I am not sure what I actually did that last time differently (I really didn't do anything differently!)

And Flash is NOT the problem. I have 15 accounts and found her on 1 account. If it was the flash, then I wouldn't have found her at all!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #219

smb890 is on a distinguished road

Default Nafaria took all my stars

I had 3 Luminite stars and Nafaria asked for one. I clicked trade and she took all 3 of them (it is now showing I have 0 liminite stars instead of 2) All I got is a cookie.
smb890 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #220

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I've seen her twice (tho she flutters around when I'm doing a timed job and I can't click on her). In the Forest she offered me cookies to trade but I declined. My pet speaking bubble said good choice. Why would I give up a Pyro pearl??
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: