Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #191
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by JellybeanHelper
Has anyone traded with Alyssa and then seen Nafaria after? This is just another hunch but I have seen her three times and I didn't find a star on my star challenge first.
So you think if we find a star, then we don't get the opportunity to trade with Alyssa? That would be a silly way for Ganz to program it, since they are encouraging us to do the challenge and keep our stars for trade! But, perhaps that is why I can't find Nafaria!?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #192

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

I have caught her in the Curio shop twice and once in the Jessie room. While I was in the Jessie room she came after I had watched the video and in the curio shop she came in less than a minute. Hope that helps.
JellybeanHelper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #193
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
If you've found her, can you confirm that it was on a DELUXE account? I haven't found her on any accts (4 total). I let my deluxe expire. Maybe only deluxe accounts can see her right now.

Thanks for the input!
I can't find her on my Deluxe accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #194

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I can't find her on my Deluxe accounts.
I have gotten her on my deluxe acct
Old 09-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #195

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

haven't seen her at all on two non-delux accounts.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #196

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I am deluxe, have not had her visit yet. Been trying for a couple of hours this morning.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #197

View Post Originally Posted by JellybeanHelper
This happened to me and my guess is because it was on an acct where I only have two stars to offer. So maybe if you don't have the stars she is looking for she doesn't make an offer. Just disappears in a poof of smoke.

On the acct I have with lots of stars I didn't have a problem.
Nevermind on this assumption. I just saw her and didn't have the star she wanted. I don't know why she just disappeared on my other acct?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #198

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

I am Delux and got a "cookie"....
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #199
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

I had her show up once and offered me a trade. I figured I would take the cookie and hope the prizes get bigger eaach day but I don't have the cookie in my dock
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #200
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I wish I could see her in order to trade for a cookie!

No luck at all today on any of my accounts.
ME TOO !!

I tried after midnight last night for 2 hours and again today I've tried for 2 hours...... NOTHING on any of the accounts
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: