Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 06:25 AM   #151
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I haven't seen her either
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 06:25 AM   #152
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I have done 2 accounts so far this morning and saw her on both. Both times she wanted to trade for a Fairy cookie and both times I said no thanks.....I'm holding out for better prizes.
It may work in the same way as Doug The Dog. He starts off with food prizes and you work your way up to the better ones.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #153
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

anyone seen her today in the US?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:33 AM   #154
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

no not me I do not even have any stars
warzone2251 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:49 AM   #155
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I've been in since 7am and haven't seen her. I'm in the US.

I have very few stars, because I won the throne for the first time yesterday.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 09-01-2011 at 06:49 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #156

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I logged in at about 6:56 KT this morning and went right to the Employment Office. Halfway through the last truck. Nefaria popped up on the left middle of my screen. I didn't click since I was trying to finish, and she wasn't on very long. Then I went to get my daily hot chocolate, and she showed at the same place. This time I clicked her and got an offer. Interestingly, it was the same as Florida's offer (post #127). Wonder if the star is the same for all each day?
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #157
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

I just saw her while I was at the Kinzville Academy. I traded a purple gem (twilight twinkle) for a cookie. I was on the account for no more than 10 minutes

(I was choosing a class to take)

**oops, I meant a purple star.

Last edited by scienter; 09-01-2011 at 07:11 AM..
Old 09-01-2011, 06:59 AM   #158

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I guess the stars are different, then.
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:02 AM   #159
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by bronkinz
I guess the stars are different, then.
sorry for the confusion. I meant a purple star :yes:
Old 09-01-2011, 07:14 AM   #160
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

another question, my account that is fully active has found her (cookie for me) no screen shot, my laptop is giving me major hiccups --

the other accounts need to adopt, but I use for storage now, so I don't need to kindspost at this time.

do we know of basic play only accounts are also seeing her. I have not seen her on any of them.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: