Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 12:26 AM   #141
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I did see something skirt the left side of my screen,i bet it was her,because i have not seen her on Asian or my US account.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 01:09 AM   #142
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I have seen her twice but she disappeared before I could click on her
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:30 AM   #143
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

Hey! I just found Nafaria and traded for a cookie. She slid down from the top middle of the screen...I think your dock needs to be showing.
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:20 AM   #144
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I look forward to finding Nafaria! Thank you for the information!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:43 AM   #145
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I hope I see her!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:47 AM   #146
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Seen Nafaria Yet?

Just wondering if anyone has seen Nafaria fly across WW yet :/ I have played for a while now today and seen her zilch. Not once.
Has anyone seen her, or does she appear at some points of the day??

P.S. I am in Asian time. Just in case you think I'm in another time zone and thats why it could be, cuz im in another time zone.

Many thanks to any one who has any helpful answers
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 AM   #147
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Seen Nafaria Yet?

I have done 2 accounts so far this morning and saw her on both. Both times she wanted to trade for a Fairy cookie and both times I said no thanks.....I'm holding out for better prizes.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:17 AM   #148
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

ARRGH! Still nothing for me on any of my accoutns this morning. I'm actually not going to be "looking" for her anymore. I'll go on WW when I planned on it, and if I happen to come across her, awesome. If not, awesome.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:21 AM   #149
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

not again. I spent all day yesterday looking for her on my asian acct and nothing. now nothing so far today
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:23 AM   #150
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen her either, I've just been doing my dailies and not sitting waiting, but I've been on and off for the last 3 hours now and nothing. I'm wondering if she makes a noise when she floats across, that would be great as I can just turn up the volume and carry on doing other stuff!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: