Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #121
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I don't know if she makes a sound, I have my speakers off.......I'll have to check tomorrow. I couldn't get a picture because she doesn't show up for long and I was worried about missing her. I have no idea if the Asian accounts are all the same server or not, I was trying to offer a suggestion as to why some see her and why some don't. I'm also sure that WI hasn't updated anything because the event still hasn't started all the way on all accounts yet. We will have lots more information once midnight hits and the American accounts can participate.

I didn't have to wait long for her, I was just doing my dailies and she showed up. Maybe less than 5 mins on each account? Good luck everyone.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM   #122
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

did she float by or was she waiting for you
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:46 PM   #123
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

She does not float..........while you are on the screen she slides in from either the right or left side and stops just inside the screen. I don't know how long she stays there all the time, but while playing Jumbleberry Fields she slid into view, stopped, and by the time I got the mouse cursor over her she slid right back out of view again. Then on that same account less than a minute later she slid into view again while I was on the map screen.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:55 PM   #124
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well, then I don't like Nefaria as much as I thought she did. I used to like purple, but now I have to rethink my life. I gave up waiting for her to show up. I went all over WW for probably about 2 hours total. Now I'm pouting.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:07 PM   #125
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There must be something wrong with my 2nd Asian account. Still no Nafaria! (plenty of chocolate ribbons floating!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:08 PM   #126
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I have the latest updates on both Firefox and IE and am having trouble finding my server number. I used to be able to see it no problem, of course I didn't write them down, but now I am having trouble. Does anyone have tips for finding your server number (other than what has been posted on the WI glitch report thread, already tried that)?

I would love to be able to report what servers found her and what servers didn't.

**Well, SnowCrystal reported both of her accounts are on the same server and one had her and one didn't so now I'm not sure what is going on in WW. Sorry folks, guess we just have to wait.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:10 PM   #127
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

For those seeing Nafaria on their Asian account(s)--Have you been able to trade with her (or even see her) a 2nd time on the same account?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:12 PM   #128
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
For those seeing Nafaria on their Asian account(s)--Have you been able to trade with her (or even see her) a 2nd time on the same account?
I have not seen her a second time on my accounts after trading with her, but I wasn't on them for very long once I traded with her.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:20 PM   #129
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

All I am getting are un-clickable POTM ribbons. No Nafaria in sight.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:27 PM   #130
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

My theory... for what it's worth.

All of us spending hours looking for Nafaria on our Asian accounts are just wasting precious time we could be decorating or trading in WW, or better yet... doing something fun in real life. It seems like the handful of people who have traded with Nafaria and graciously came back here to share their experiences, found Nafaria very quickly when logging in the first time on those Asian accounts. Maybe we have to wait for new day to try our luck again.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: