Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 11:23 AM   #91
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September - Update

I haven't seen her yet either Jenn. I don't even know where to look quite frankly...I'm so confuseled!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 11:58 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

She is there I got her right after midnight. She didn't float for me she just POPPED up to the right of what I was doing- I was in the wish factory. She tells you what she will give you and what she wants and tells you how many of those stars you already have. JUST like Doug the dog and I think just like Doug sometimes gives us 25 kinzcash instead of the prize she will sometimes not give you the prize. Not the end of the world, but it probably is no fun to lose stars (I don't like when Doug does it either but I still went back to him LOL)

And I traded with her and got the cookie- looks like it will be food at first and you work your way up on the prizes.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM   #93
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

oh no, it sounds like one of those where we have to sit for hours and hope she shows up.
I hope not... we'll have to see how it goes.
But i have been on the asian account for about an hour now, and haven't seen her yet
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM   #94
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

haven't seen her on mine yet
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:04 PM   #95
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Question Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September - Update

Ummmmmmmmmmmm......................I think there might be a problem with this.
I just read the Nafaria announcement in the Kinzville Times.

It says: "Nafaria has prizes she MIGHT give away."

Does that mean you trade your stars with her & MAYBE get a prize or get NOTHING or did I not understand it?

I hope someone here at WI can give us some answers.

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #96
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September - Update

OK, I just read denimbutterfly's post & got my ?? answered. I'll try to play tomorrow & see what happens. Thanx denimbutterfly!

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #97
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Just like Doug, probably suzee...Sometiems he gives you something-he can't give you anything if you don't have what he is looking for...I'm sure that is all it means...

I've looked for an hour, and have had ZERO pop ups by purple fairies!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #98
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Zero here too

people finding her yet?

are you guys sure she's out there?

Last edited by charming; 08-31-2011 at 03:05 PM..
Old 08-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #99
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Those prizes are fantastic and will make an amazing room!! I can't wait to start trading with her.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:23 PM   #100
charming122101
Gift Guru

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

can those who have found her post some info. What are we looking for?

I can't believe there isn't a little more help on this. I have been on for more than 12 hrs and no fairy

I have the latest flash player, I have been getting chocolate ribbons, what am I doing wrong?

Last edited by charming; 08-31-2011 at 05:23 PM..

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: