Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #81
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

It's very interesting to me because these "mystery items" are different amounts of KC so it leads me to believe they are different items....at first I thought it was the "chamber" also but now that they are different costs I think otherwise. The MYSTERY continues.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #82
Unregistered

Red face Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
I had similar thing in the middle of the night last night, empty cube but with price of 0KC. I could buymore than one but nothing appeared in my dock.
ARTE HAD A MYSTERY ITEM AND THERE WAS ONE FOR ZERO KINZCASh AND I BOUGHT IT!!! IT TOOK AWAY THOUGHSANDS OF MY KINZCASH HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ME ME ME ME ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND I GOT NO ITEM =( I TRIED MULTIPUL TIMES TOO XD
Old 02-20-2011, 11:49 AM   #83
Lil Kinz

Xeno14 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
It's very interesting to me because these "mystery items" are different amounts of KC so it leads me to believe they are different items....at first I thought it was the "chamber" also but now that they are different costs I think otherwise. The MYSTERY continues.
leeann15

Sometimes curio offers the same item at different prices at different times. So it is possible that it still could be the same item.

I guess we won't be sure until Ganz fixes it.
Xeno14 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #84
Webkinz :)

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

Are you sure that this is indeed a Mystery item, and not a glitch?
Arbor Grace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #85
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by Xeno14
leeann15

Sometimes curio offers the same item at different prices at different times. So it is possible that it still could be the same item.

I guess we won't be sure until Ganz fixes it.
Oh I didn't know that. Yikes.....I might have made a major boo boo then. Oh I hope not!!! Wishing everyone the best...I do hope this turns out to be a good thing.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:42 PM   #86

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

Last night on my Asian account at 2:38KT I had 3,570 KC & I purchased the invisible item. Afterwards I had a balance of 724KC.

Today on my Asian account I just purchased another rare. It cost around 2,000KC. 2:34am KT.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #87

missmyhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mstoven
The problem that those who bought the unidentified items is:

We made the decision to buy the item......they asked "are you sure?" or something like that and we said "Yes"......no one made us buy it, it was our choice......if something does show up and we do not want it, oh well, we said "Yes"......on the other hand if there is nothing in the unidentified box and it turns out to be an empty box, we still said "Yes".........not trying to be negative......but life is full of choices. FYI, I bought two of them........
My issue is that it had the price of "0 KC", and then it deducted $2,019 KC. So when I agreed to the purchase it was for zero KC, not over $2000. LOL, a few hours before I spent 8400 on a rare refrigerator so I was trying to make up the cash I'd spent-this really has put me in hole.
Arte, I'm upset with you!
missmyhoney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #88
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by missmyhoney

My issue is that it had the price of "0 KC", and then it deducted $2,019 KC. So when I agreed to the purchase it was for zero KC, not over $2000. LOL, a few hours before I spent 8400 on a rare refrigerator so I was trying to make up the cash I'd spent-this really has put me in hole.
Arte, I'm upset with you!
I totally agree with you. The amount surely indicated $0 KC so yes you agree but not to the amount that is totally deducted and it is a good amount of KC lost.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #89
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I just went into the curio shop well i'm actually in the curio shop right now i see unidentified item right now it says 0kc when i click buy the item it says u can afford that when i have 328KC
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #90
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

I've heard about this before, once you buy an item like this, you don't get the item but the Kinzcash is deducted from your account. Here's another "Undefined" item that I just came across today.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you buy it from Arte he says the usual "Thanks for shopping"
Click the image to open in full size.

Hopefully this doesn't hurt my account!

EDIT: This purchase took some 2000 KC out of my account. I don't have any item in my account, I'm upset!

Last edited by Polkadot54; 02-20-2011 at 02:20 PM..
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: