Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #61
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

Well, I joined everyone else. Just spent 3055KC for "air". Sure hope it is the chamber in the new Superhero theme. Guess we'll see eventually, thanks to all of us on WI.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #62
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I saw this in the Curio Shop yesterday and I clicked on it and it said "undefined". I wasn't going to buy an "undefined" item so I passed.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:32 PM   #63

crystalice1999 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by crystalice1999
That is weird. I bought the empty cube, and i had less kinzcash. Someone should contact Ganz about it.
UPDATE 2/19/11 there is another empty box in the Curio shop. 9/10 PM

I must be an ***** for this, but I just bought it again!
crystalice1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #64
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
2am we will see another undefined item for 3376 KC. Now before ANY of the other items would come up in the Curio Shop at an escalated price NOTHING was more than just over the 2000 KC limit.
The ONLY items that had Curio shop status as both Only and Rare has been the Wonderful Wonderland items and they are the ONLY items that showed up in the Curio at escalated prices that went into the 3000 KC range.
I am quite convinced these are the Wonderful Wonderland items with NEW interface issues.
That would be interesting.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #65

kwitka is on a distinguished road

i found another one during 9 to 10 pm it wouldnt let me buy me it i just said erro and it cost zero kinzcash? wierd
kwitka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #66

282leo8000 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

Yeah, the same thing happened to me on January 19 from 9pm to 10pm. It was so unfair! I lost over 3,000 kinzcash and didn't get anything! All my hard-earned money to waste!

DON'T FALL FOR THIS TRICK!!!!
282leo8000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #67

oliver3d is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
I had similar thing in the middle of the night last night, empty cube but with price of 0KC. I could buymore than one but nothing appeared in my dock.
The same thing happened to me! and although it said it cost $0 KC, i couldn't buy it, it told me i didn't have enough money...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 2.jpg (95.4 KB, 6 views)
oliver3d is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #68
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That's so cool!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #69
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

I am gonna call them about some of our codes not working from my Daughter's trading cards. I think with all these updates they have some major bugs going on that need to be fixed. I will ask about these missing items in the curio shop and see what they have to say.
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:54 AM   #70
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Another "undefined" in the DELUXE between 3am and 4am...I bought it. Man oh man the cash I have spent the past several days.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: