Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #51
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

2am we will see another undefined item for 3376 KC. Now before ANY of the other items would come up in the Curio Shop at an escalated price NOTHING was more than just over the 2000 KC limit.
The ONLY items that had Curio shop status as both Only and Rare has been the Wonderful Wonderland items and they are the ONLY items that showed up in the Curio at escalated prices that went into the 3000 KC range.
I am quite convinced these are the Wonderful Wonderland items with NEW interface issues.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #52
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
2am we will see another undefined item for 3376 KC. Now before ANY of the other items would come up in the Curio Shop at an escalated price NOTHING was more than just over the 2000 KC limit.
The ONLY items that had Curio shop status as both Only and Rare has been the Wonderful Wonderland items and they are the ONLY items that showed up in the Curio at escalated prices that went into the 3000 KC range.
I am quite convinced these are the Wonderful Wonderland items with NEW interface issues.
Wow wouldn't that be GREAT????? Time will surely tell. Thanks for the info.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

What a wonderful mystery! I bought an "undefined" item today. It said it was 0 KinzCash so I assumed that's what it would cost--but others have said KC was deducted from their accounts even with a 0 KC item. I don't know if it was on mine--I didn't think to check. Time will tell if something shows up!
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #54
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by frodoslegacy
What a wonderful mystery! I bought an "undefined" item today. It said it was 0 KinzCash so I assumed that's what it would cost--but others have said KC was deducted from their accounts even with a 0 KC item. I don't know if it was on mine--I didn't think to check. Time will tell if something shows up!
Oh I am sure if you bought it your KC went down. It will be such a surprise to see what the items are.

If you buy another take note of your cash first. I did the same thing you did but noticed it the second time.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #55
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Just notice a new announcement in my WebkinzWorld account news items and it shows the chamber from the Superhero Theme and says it will be in Arte's. Maybe y'all are the lucky ones who will get it first. I have a ton of kinzcash so think I will risk some the next time it shows up just to see. Worth trying just one time.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:38 PM   #56

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by frodoslegacy
this happened to me too. I really hope I get something for me money!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #57
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Another "undefined" right now. I bought it.....let's keep our fingers crossed is right. This is certainly a mystery.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
livieloub is on a distinguished road

i would hope that it is a rare curio shop item and not just an early super hero item. because if just an item that can be purchased thru the wshop i would be able to use my coupons and get it cheaper. but i was brave and did purchase one mystery item hoping i will be pleasantly surprised, esp. since it cost me 3,055!
livieloub is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #59
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by livieloub
i would hope that it is a rare curio shop item and not just an early super hero item. because if just an item that can be purchased thru the wshop i would be able to use my coupons and get it cheaper. but i was brave and did purchase one mystery item hoping i will be pleasantly surprised, esp. since it cost me 3,055!
I know, it certainly cost a bundle of KC.....I am hoping the same thing!!!! Time will tell. Until then we have to think positive that we took the chance for a good thing.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #60
Kathlornick is an unknown quantity at this point

I just hope we get SOMETHING for our Kinzcash! Agree with the person who said Ganz should spend more time on Webkinz and less on new sites!
Kathlornick is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: