Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 02:35 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

mstoven has disabled reputation

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

The problem that those who bought the unidentified items is:

We made the decision to buy the item......they asked "are you sure?" or something like that and we said "Yes"......no one made us buy it, it was our choice......if something does show up and we do not want it, oh well, we said "Yes"......on the other hand if there is nothing in the unidentified box and it turns out to be an empty box, we still said "Yes".........not trying to be negative......but life is full of choices. FYI, I bought two of them........
mstoven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 04:59 AM   #42
ill be in paradise!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

Just went to the Curio Shop this morning and purchased the "unidentified", nothing showed up buhttp://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=1t the money was deducted. Wonder what it is?????
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:56 AM   #43
ill be in paradise!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

This is my guess.....the object will be "THE CAPTURED CRIMINAL CHAMBER".
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #44

Taku2 knows the way
Taku2 knows the way

i want that money back! it said that it costs 0 kc so i thought it wouldn't hurt but they took my money i had 228272 kc and now i have 225726 and that thing didn't show up although the dock moved and i looked and there was nothing. it said that it cost 0kc
what costs so much?
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #45
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

We've seen three more time slots with "undefined" objects in them.

Remember - a few WI's have stated that this has happened before, mid-term of introducing a new Wshop theme. So, all of our "undefined" objects are probably part of the 2nd half of the new super hero theme, which will be realeased in 2wks during hte next maintenance. So, hold your hats & keep an eye on your docks on March 3rd AFTER the maintenance- you just might have soem fo the new Super Hero items in your dock from today's purchases - if not, THEN we can put up a stink. Eventhough we clicked "yes" and we're sure.....they still owe us an object - it wasn't "no object" we purchased - it was "undefined". Some of us may have bought an item that the programming is not finalized on yet - if that is the case, we won't get anything when they enact the programming for the rest of the theme. Let's all hope the programming stays the same!

Have fun (if you can log in - we had our Friday night ruined by server problems, and our ENITRE Saturday! 7pm here, and STILL having problems on MOST of our family's accounts!
Hope you aren't!

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #46
500 Posts

Brookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Wow GANZ, really needs to forget about adding more sites and get their act together on WW.
i know tails town and amazing world need to go
p.s. mazing hamsters to
(dont mean to hurt feelings)
lol

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
i want that money back! it said that it costs 0 kc so i thought it wouldn't hurt but they took my money i had 228272 kc and now i have 225726 and that thing didn't show up although the dock moved and i looked and there was nothing. it said that it cost 0kc
what costs so much?
diffentally the new theme the wall paper like 350 the beds probally like 4000
Brookelynne99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #47
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I wonder if I've purchased 4 or 5 of the same thing? Time will tell. And, I'll see you in the trading room, if so!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #48
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

We have been getting a lot of blank squares on all accounts but when we click on the square is says "undefined" and 0. I'm too chicken to waste kinzcash so wouldn't buy it if I didn't know if I was actually going to get something.

Hope y'all get your gifts and let us know what they were.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #49

krda39 will become famous soon enough

There is one right now in Deluxe...I believe it costs 1782KC if my math is correct. I bought one now and the one last night! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!
krda39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #50
misalina

SwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud of

Huh......"I never noticed that" How strange
SwEetHeaRt325 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: