Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

A while back I had one of those Unidentified items and bought a bunch of it, turned out to be the Cave TV
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #12
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Omgoodness I saw an "undefined" spot there after 5am Eastern time and was afraid to purchase thinking nothing would appear in my dock but the KC would be deducted. Hmmmmmmmmmm
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

I actually bought one fo those on accident. rofl. Only time will tell what it could be...

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
A while back I had one of those Unidentified items and bought a bunch of it, turned out to be the Cave TV
I remember that! mine were too!!
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #14
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe it's a Superhero item!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting.

This happened to me today logging in a mouse pad code. I called Ganz the lady on the phone said it's a glitch with that mouse pad code & put the poster in my account. So if this happened to anyone else just call & they will fix it for you.Click the image to open in full size.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #16
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

That happened to me! I decided to buy it on my account, but got nothing in my dock! I will report if something appears
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #17
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

hmmm - probably programming glitch! but if you have the moolah why not buy it!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #18

crystalice1999 is on a distinguished road

That is weird. I bought the empty cube, and i had less kinzcash. Someone should contact Ganz about it.
crystalice1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #19

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

I wonder what the items are... I new theme maybe? Lets hope so
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #20
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I guess Arte wanted to buy something from the W-Shop, xD. Sorry to anybody this has happened to.
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: