Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

So i also bought 2 of the mystery items between 4-5pm but it only took a little over 100kc each time. I thought it was worth a try
View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Yes, these items are so much KC. That is what I told the support service employee. I saw it also......I wish they would fix this glitch!!!!!
jennkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #162
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Most people on the thread have lost thousands, including myself. You are the first that I have seen that was only 100KC. The tech support told me it was certainly a glitch and NOT TO BUY THE ITEMS THAT WERE "UNDEFINED". Not sure what is going to happen.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #163
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Most people on the thread have lost thousands, including myself. You are the first that I have seen that was only 100KC. The tech support told me it was certainly a glitch and NOT TO BUY THE ITEMS THAT WERE "UNDEFINED". Not sure what is going to happen.
I've just spotted one right now,I'm probably not going to buy it
(the saying UFO can be used - undefined "free" objects

Last edited by artemishunter; 02-24-2011 at 09:31 PM..
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #164
Lil Kinz
advorange is on a distinguished road

Still curious what could be in there a secret item that sometimes it doesn't appear, is bad, or is good sometimes... it's a mystery!
advorange is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #165
Lil Kinz
Nx2000 is on a distinguished road

THE GLITH RETURNED! Costs around 3200 kinzcash! From 9:00 PM- 10
Nx2000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #166
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I don't understand why anyone would buy anything you don't know what it is. Even if it is the new theme the chance is that you might be paying more with Arte than you would at the W shop and you don't know if you can't see what it is and compare it before you buy....and if you end up with several of the same thing.....well, how many super hero rooms do you want to make and will people really want to trade for it when they can buy it in the W-shop?
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #167
Unregistered

Wink Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

Ok. Have any of you noticed that these turn up around 5pm on any kinztime? I had brought one, and that one(and all the other items) were on for 2 HOURS. Oh and yesterday when I bought the mystery item, it was around 2000 kinzcash and the webkinz diamond was Gem of the Day.

These items are clearly the second half, of the Super Hero theme, these items have not yet been fully designed by Ganz, so the come up as "unidentified". One WI said that their one turned into a cave TV after a while, perhaps when the second half came to the Wshop.
Thanks 4 reading.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:42 AM   #168
Unregistered

Cool Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
I don't understand why anyone would buy anything you don't know what it is. Even if it is the new theme the chance is that you might be paying more with Arte than you would at the W shop and you don't know if you can't see what it is and compare it before you buy....and if you end up with several of the same thing.....well, how many super hero rooms do you want to make and will people really want to trade for it when they can buy it in the W-shop?
Ah, but no W shop item has ever escalated 2000$ before, and the captured criminal chamber is a RARE ITEM, am I correct? Being a Fellow Trader, I love rare items, Mimi.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #169
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Ah, but no W shop item has ever escalated 2000$ before, and the captured criminal chamber is a RARE ITEM, am I correct? Being a Fellow Trader, I love rare items, Mimi.
The Superhero Holographic Globe, which is a W-Shop item is priced at 2235 kc which is definitely above 2000. Yes the Captured Criminal Chamber is a rare item, but the Superhero theme is a high cost theme and without knowing what else will be included in it we can't rule out that those items that have yet to be released are what's in the Curio Shop now.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:11 AM   #170
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
I've just spotted one right now,I'm probably not going to buy it
(the saying UFO can be used - undefined "free" objects
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotta love the UFO explanation!!!!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: