Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #141
Webkinz :)
Saturn7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

I'm really new to forums, so while you were posting your reply, I was reading your post about your encounter with Customer Service.

(My confusion is that I went to reply, but it instead became an "edit" inside my original post. - Don't understand that, but I'm real new here!! lol)

/bwaaah!!!
Saturn7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #142
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by Saturn7
I'm really new to forums, so while you were posting your reply, I was reading your post about your encounter with Customer Service.

(My confusion is that I went to reply, but it instead became an "edit" inside my original post. - Don't understand that, but I'm real new here!! lol)

/bwaaah!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no worries....I just didn't want you to miss the next post after I had called the Customer Support up. She definately told me that the items will appear in your dock but couldn't tell me what they would be or when they would be there. HMMMMMMMM Just be glad you didn't do it several times like I did. Yikes......have fun on the WI it's a fantastic place to meet great people and loads of information. ENJOY!!! And Welcome!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #143
Saturn7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much, Leeann15!!!!! I was very excited to find WI! My mom got me playin this game a few years ago and it's exciting to see how Webkinz has expanded. (I can't wait to play "Tail Towns", too!!!

There are so many pretty Webkinz pets I'd like to get. I need to make some more $$! lol
Saturn7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:15 PM   #144

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I wrote down the date, time, and specifics on the amounts. I missed calling today, and will wait to see what happens. I wouldn't have clicked on it, had I known what would have happened and now I know, I won't be clicking any more.

Thanks for the info from the phone call to Ganz and for all the updates.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:26 AM   #145
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I wrote down the date, time, and specifics on the amounts. I missed calling today, and will wait to see what happens. I wouldn't have clicked on it, had I known what would have happened and now I know, I won't be clicking any more.

Thanks for the info from the phone call to Ganz and for all the updates.

You are sooooooooooooo welcome. I just posted the info that I found out on the glitch report also. Hoping to help others from making the same boo, boo. Time will tell what happens, so far nothing has appeared on my dock.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:27 AM   #146
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Saturn7
Thank you so much, Leeann15!!!!! I was very excited to find WI! My mom got me playin this game a few years ago and it's exciting to see how Webkinz has expanded. (I can't wait to play "Tail Towns", too!!!

There are so many pretty Webkinz pets I'd like to get. I need to make some more $$! lol
Again you are very welcome. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I know I have been playing and playing to make up for the KC. There are some wonderful pets coming out and I also can't wait to get them. Webkinz is sooooooooooooooooo much fun, I absolutely love it. Good luck with making lots and lots of KC.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #147

hugged has disabled reputation

hey!!! i have an idea!!! what if the mystery rare item is the new superhero thing??? maybe that's why it says undefined, because Ganz hasn't exactly made it yet. hey, it's just an idea.
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #148
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
hey!!! i have an idea!!! what if the mystery rare item is the new superhero thing??? maybe that's why it says undefined, because Ganz hasn't exactly made it yet. hey, it's just an idea.
That was mentioned on the other thread I post on. If it is then they are changing the KC prices on it and it's BIG MOOLA in my opiniion. Who knows....time will tell.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #149
Lil Kinz
poodlelvr6 is on a distinguished road

A couple days ago, from 7-8 p.m., I was at the Curio Shop and bought one of those "undefined" items. I hadn't heard about these glitches yet, and it said 0 , so of course I bought it. But as what's happened to everyone else, nothing showed up, and still hasn't. It took 1,885 kinzcash out of my account. I called Ganz today, and I thought they really weren't that friendly lol. They said it's just a technical difficulty, and soon the "mystery item" should be "released" into my dock..? But they would not refund my money! I called twice, and explained to them that if I would've known that it was 1,885, not 0, that I wouldn't have even considered buying it! I think that instead of giving me the item, which I don't really even want, they should just refund me!! It's not fair at all, I'm so frustrated! ((( Ugh.

Hope the glitch is fixed soon, so that at least we get something, lol.

Hope this helps!!!!

~Please do not use red or blue ink, this is reserved for staff. -missgnomie

Last edited by MissGnomie; 02-23-2011 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: .
poodlelvr6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #150
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by poodlelvr6
A couple days ago, from 7-8 p.m., I was at the Curio Shop and bought one of those "undefined" items. I hadn't heard about these glitches yet, and it said 0 , so of course I bought it. But as what's happened to everyone else, nothing showed up, and still hasn't. It took 1,885 kinzcash out of my account. I called Ganz today, and I thought they really weren't that friendly lol. They said it's just a technical difficulty, and soon the "mystery item" should be "released" into my dock..? But they would not refund my money! I called twice, and explained to them that if I would've known that it was 1,885, not 0, that I wouldn't have even considered buying it! I think that instead of giving me the item, which I don't really even want, they should just refund me!! It's not fair at all, I'm so frustrated! ((( Ugh.

Hope the glitch is fixed soon, so that at least we get something, lol.

Hope this helps!!!!

~Please do not use red or blue ink, this is reserved for staff. -missgnomie
Yes unfortunately when I called they told me the same. No on the refund of KC but I had a nice friendly woman that helped me out. My goodness I am going to have about 5 BIG items in my dock when the time comes. It's a shame that this has happend to us.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 02-23-2011 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: .

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: