Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #131
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Post Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

hot off the press!!!!

i just got off the phone with a webkinz support employee. She told me that their technical support team is aware of the problem. Any items that were purchased will appear in your dock but she couldn't tell me when. Until that time no refunds of kc are being given out and she suggested do not click and buy the "undefined" items!!!

hope this helps some of you.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #132
Carolinee1947

Unhappy Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

It's happening again right now from 5 to 6 in the deluxe member section.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #133
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

Wow, wish I'd read your post, Leeann. I just bought something for 0 (zero kinzcash), got 3215 kinzcash deducted and NOTHING on my dock. Have no idea what I bought but thought I'd try it because it said 0 kinzcash. How foolish of me, yes but they need to fix this ASAP....

This happened today under Deluxe at the 5pm hour. Took a pic just in case I have to call customer service.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #134
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Post Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Wow, wish I'd read your post, Leeann. I just bought something for 0 (zero kinzcash), got 3215 kinzcash deducted and NOTHING on my dock. Have no idea what I bought but thought I'd try it because it said 0 kinzcash. How foolish of me, yes but they need to fix this ASAP....

This happened today under Deluxe at the 5pm hour. Took a pic just in case I have to call customer service.
I told her that this has been going on since Feb 18th and the amounts that are being deducted from our accounts is incredible!!! I told her that I had bought 5 items going by what was posted back by an administrator. They all were different amounts of KC and much KC at that. She was very friendly and I was on hold a little bit while she checked with the "tech support"...but assured me that the items will appear on your dock at some point in time. AGAIN...DON'T BUY ANY "UNDEFINED" items. So sorry you fell into that trap as I did.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #135
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
I told her that this has been going on since Feb 18th and the amounts that are being deducted from our accounts is incredible!!! I told her that I had bought 5 items going by what was posted back by an administrator. They all were different amounts of KC and much KC at that. She was very friendly and I was on hold a little bit while she checked with the "tech support"...but assured me that the items will appear on your dock at some point in time. AGAIN...DON'T BUY ANY "UNDEFINED" items. So sorry you fell into that trap as I did.
Thanks for following up on this! That's a lot of mooolah!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #136
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

You are most welcome....there is one now in DELUXE. Geeeesh I do hope they fix this soon. It's been days now.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #137
barraki0896
Webkinz :)

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

It's probably the space capsule item from the other news story.
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #138
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by stovetop0896
It's probably the space capsule item from the other news story.
Not sure about that. Why would it have different KC amounts? Time will surely tell. If you are right....I will be trading away. LOL I don't need that many space capsules to fly away in.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #139
Webkinz :)
Saturn7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

Today in Arte's shop I saw the Unidentified Item for 0 KC. and wondered what it was.
I clicked on it and it was automatically purchased for approximately 3500-4000 KC.

Trying not to panic, I have been considering calling Ganz to ask if the Curio Shop is bugged because I didn't receive anything, but had an awful lot of KC deducted from my already meager earnings.

I think it's a bug. Have you guys actually heard that it's something "good"?

Tryin' not to panic. Thank you for your time.

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
hot off the press!!!!

Until that time no refunds of kc are being given out and she suggested do not click and buy the "undefined" items!!!

hope this helps some of you.
Umm.... this is bad... and we're not to get a refund for buying "Nothing"?

I just read this, I'm about to ****. I was so proud of myself that I had about 6000 KC and was thinking of purchasing a room. I used to love going to Arte's but... I may avoid it for a long time now...

So we're just out of luck, eh?

I'm feelin' sad!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Saturn7; 02-22-2011 at 08:06 PM..
Saturn7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #140
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by Saturn7
Today in Arte's shop I saw the Unidentified Item for 0 KC. and wondered what it was.
I clicked on it and it was automatically purchased for approximately 3500-4000 KC.

Trying not to panic, I have been considering calling Ganz to ask if the Curio Shop is bugged because I didn't receive anything, but had an awful lot of KC deducted from my already meager earnings.

I think it's a bug. Have you guys actually heard that it's something "good"?

Tryin' not to panic. Thank you for your time.
Earlier I called Webkinz Customer Services and above is the response I got from them. It's just a few up from here.

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: