Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 06:55 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

I wish I had checked here. I bought one because it said 0 and it ended up being $2251. I dropped from $8355 to $6104. I only know because I had looked at my amount to make sure it didn't change with the $0 purchase. No empty boxes are showing in my dock, so I think I am out the money unless I call. I hate calling and wish they would respond to emails. In my experiences, if you email, they just respond telling you to call. With this being the case, they shouldn't even offer the email option.

Someone mentioned something going there on the next release. Maybe it is the large space item that will be there. It said "undefined" when I clicked on it.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #122
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Hopefully no one takes this the wrong way, it's not directed towards anyone, more as a warning for others.

I really think if you are buying something knowing there is a glitch to hopefully get something early or take advantage of the glitch then you shouldn't be surprised when you don't get anything. You know it's messed up but you buy it anyways, I think there's something in the rules against taking advantages of glitches or something.

I don't think it's fair that you have no money or item but you knew it was messed up when you did it. I think everyone that doesn't have money to lose needs to stop buying the glitch items, no matter what price it's showing, it's obviously not working properly since it's undefined.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:03 AM   #123
Hoppy0912
Lil Kinz

1409tiredmom is on a distinguished road

I just bought one of the undefined items. It cost 1211KC. Are ever going to receive an item or do we have to call to complain?
1409tiredmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #124
Lil Kinz
lizaobx is an unknown quantity at this point

So, my daughter who is 6 bought the undefined item for a pretty price if 3000kc. I called webkinz and they said it was their mistake and replaced her money. Hope this helps...

Liza
lizaobx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #125
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by lizaobx
So, my daughter who is 6 bought the undefined item for a pretty price if 3000kc. I called webkinz and they said it was their mistake and replaced her money. Hope this helps...

Liza
Wonder how you would tell them the amount if you lost track of what you bought? There must be away of them to look into your account and see???? hmmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks so much for your info.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #126
Unregistered

Undefined present in the curio shop currently at 1200-1300 hour.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #127
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

Ok this is ridiculous- i don't have that much kinzcash and i went to the curio shop just now and there was a blank spot i clicked on it and it said "undefined" an the price sad "0" so i clicked purchase to see if something would show up- i clicked it again and still nothing NOW I HAVE LIKE ONLY 2000 KINZCASH AND I SHOULD HAVE TWO VERY EXPENSIVE MYSTERY ITEMS!!!!
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #128
Lil Kinz

AshnBritsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Hopefully no one takes this the wrong way, it's not directed towards anyone, more as a warning for others.

I really think if you are buying something knowing there is a glitch to hopefully get something early or take advantage of the glitch then you shouldn't be surprised when you don't get anything. You know it's messed up but you buy it anyways, I think there's something in the rules against taking advantages of glitches or something.

I don't think it's fair that you have no money or item but you knew it was messed up when you did it. I think everyone that doesn't have money to lose needs to stop buying the glitch items, no matter what price it's showing, it's obviously not working properly since it's undefined.

VERY WELL SAID!!! You are so correct!
AshnBritsMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #129
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

There was a blank item for sale around midnight a few days ago. It was free, too.. though I still haven't gotten anything in my dock. Very strange...
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #130

WolfQuestKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

actually it says UNDEFINED not UNIDENTIFIED. lol
at least it does on mine........
WolfQuestKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: