Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #111
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by tnaphele
I also encountered a "mystery" item at 5pm kinztime on my northamerican account. it said it was unidentified for $0 i tried to buy it but i my apparently three thousand dollars kinzcash was not enough.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is way too much KC. We are all still waiting to here something on this "MYSTERY". I bought several things and have been playing all day long to make up KC. I am soooooooooooooooo hoping it was a worth while buy. Time will tell.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 05:34 PM   #112
Lil Kinz
tnaphele is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

I went back to the Curioshop and attempted to buy it again this time it let me and my KinzCash went down by at least two thousand dollars
tnaphele is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #113
Loves5
Lil Kinz
debbiebee123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

it is 5:40pm right now and i just bought the 'mystery item' only the one i bought said that it was 0 kinzkash, but when i bought it 2,063 kinzkash was subtracted from my account
debbiebee123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #114
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by debbiebee123
it is 5:40pm right now and i just bought the 'mystery item' only the one i bought said that it was 0 kinzkash, but when i bought it 2,063 kinzkash was subtracted from my account
Yes, the "MYSTERY" items have been all quantities of KC...every single one I bought were different.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #115
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Yes, and although it says $0 - beware - a large amount of cash comes out of your KC. I didn't catch the exact amount - I was just surprised to see the KC change. Does anyone think anything will show up? I was expecting an empty square to show up in my dock, but nothing at all showed up!
I spoke to someone at Ganz today about this. She returned 2000 KC to my daughter's account (I wasn't sure of the exact amount deducted, but it was over 2000 KC.) I asked her if we would get an item and she checked the information she was given. It said this item would not be available until the next release date, and she was not sure if those who "purchased" it already would get it or not. I do think Ganz should tell us what is going on here. It is just a "glitch" if it takes 0 KC from you. But this takes several thousand without giving you an item - or the certainty of getting a "mystery" item when it is finally released - and it seems like a very strange thing for Ganz to allow to continue without comment.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #116
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

They have another undefined right now 7-8!
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #117
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I bought one the other day I think that it was at least 3000! I hope I get the item or at least my mony back eventually!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #118

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

This is soooo annoying. It happened to be, and I only had about 2100 kinzcash at the time. It said it costs zero kinzcash, so I thought,Hey! Why not? BIG mistake!!

I had only 620 after that!! I sent Ganz an e-mail, explaining how anooying this is. Oh well. They never seem to reply to e-mails....
Katieawesome8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #119
4carson

alyssaiceflower will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

I bought one of those unidentified items just to see because they said they were 0KC and there was no picture and as soon as i bought it i lost 3,000KC! i was soooooo mad because before that i had just bought some rare items and i had 56,000KC but after the rare items, i had 5000KC so loosing that 3000KC makes me mad
alyssaiceflower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #120
O_o
atching you.

O_o is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm not buying it.
O_o is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread