Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #91
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by Polkadot54
I've heard about this before, once you buy an item like this, you don't get the item but the Kinzcash is deducted from your account. Here's another "Undefined" item that I just came across today.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you buy it from Arte he says the usual "Thanks for shopping"

Hopefully this doesn't hurt my account!

EDIT: This purchase took some 2000 KC out of my account. I don't have any item in my account, I'm upset!
Same thing happened to me! I am so mad!!
demogorgon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 04:56 PM   #92
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Polkadot54
I've heard about this before, once you buy an item like this, you don't get the item but the Kinzcash is deducted from your account. Here's another "Undefined" item that I just came across today.

If you buy it from Arte he says the usual "Thanks for shopping"

Hopefully this doesn't hurt my account!

EDIT: This purchase took some 2000 KC out of my account. I don't have any item in my account, I'm upset!

I "bought" this undefined item this hour too. $2,846 KC to be exact.
Like you, I did not receive the item to my dock, perhaps Arte is still overseas shopping for us?!
I hope we see something really spectacular appearing in our dock this week!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #93
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I "bought" this undefined item this hour too. $2,846 KC to be exact.
Like you, I did not receive the item to my dock, perhaps Arte is still overseas shopping for us?!
I hope we see something really spectacular appearing in our dock this week!!!
Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I hope so too!!! Spent much moooola this weekend. I need a 2nd job.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #94
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i bought something yesterday and it took the cash out, but the cash was back in there this morning when i logged on!!!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #95

hugged has disabled reputation

it's here! the mystery item!!! February 20, Sunday, between 8pm and 9pm!!!!!!!! it's here!!!!!
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #96

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
it's here! the mystery item!!! February 20, Sunday, between 8pm and 9pm!!!!!!!! it's here!!!!!
Yes, and although it says $0 - beware - a large amount of cash comes out of your KC. I didn't catch the exact amount - I was just surprised to see the KC change. Does anyone think anything will show up? I was expecting an empty square to show up in my dock, but nothing at all showed up!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #97

flipingshrimp will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Mystery "Unidentified" Item Shows Up in Curio Shop

One was for sale at 8:00 p.m. on my account today. It looked like it cost 0 , but when I bought it, it deducted about 1,800 . I was so sad I cried. Then I contacted Ganz. No reply yet.
flipingshrimp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #98
jillene79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive had alot that were for zero amounts, I "bought" 2 and went to buy another tonight and although it said it cost zero dollars it said I didnt have enough money to buy it...
jillene79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:23 AM   #99
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I haven't seen anything yet this morning and nothing has appeared in my dock. Just much moola is missing. LOL Time will tell. HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:10 AM   #100

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

Yesterday (Sunday) I saw two different"missing" item for sale at the Curio Shop, but they were sold for $0. Don't know what is going on?!
JAZZYGIRL83 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
jealous? :), kevinelevin was here!, rawr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: