Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #581
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

I'm glad to see at least a couple more got trees last night. I saw 3 floaters right before bed so logged them in this morning. Turns out one was a tree. I figured with the horrible odds I had yesterday getting DS his tree they would be food. If I knew one was a tree I would have donated it. Wish we could send saplings.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 09:17 AM   #582
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

My final count: 3 e-mail accounts, 3 codes, 3 recipe foods, 0 trees.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #583
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Very disappointed in this click to win contest! I guess this was just a ploy to get us to buy the trees. Your kids get all excited, they win nothing, and the parents get guilted in to buying them a tree. Don't get me wrong... I still love my webbies, but when you are trying to get trees for 3 kids it can be frustrating!

BTW only one of my kids did get one!

Last edited by momofthree; 09-13-2010 at 10:06 AM..
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #584
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Here is my view on those trees...

Yes it was tough to get a tree code. If it were super easy to get the trees, they'd no longer be special. There is excitement that comes with "hope this will be a tree!" When you buy lotto tickets, do you complain if they aren't a winner? You get them in the "hopes" that you will be a winner. For those that felt it was extremely important to have a tree, you had the choice to enter in a bazillion emails to hopefully get one or to buy one.

DD got a tree. DS did not get a tree. They each had a code sent to their emails. I had codes sent to mine and my DH's emails. Once we used up all the codes we could earn with our legitimate emails, we started donating. It didn't cross my mind to start making fake accounts for this, and DS was a little bummed, but he, dd, dh and myself had fun clicking trees to donate..

I'm glad they kept the excitement up. I had fun finding extra codes to donate to WI, and I hope that some that I donated are going to be lucky for someone...but even if they aren't at least there will be one less starving webbie out there! Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #585
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

If most of the prizes are going to be food then I think it should have been held on WW for two days. That way you could spend a little or a lot of time as your schedule allowed sort of like fall fest. For those with only one email account it must have been a very disappointing contest to only get food.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #586

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I definitely would've preferred if you had even a 50-50 chance to get a tree. Someone posted getting a tree on the 35th floater. 3% chance is not good. I wish they posted the odds too. I think when you know what you're getting into, you make better choices.

At times I felt like a gambler. "The next one will be a tree, I just know it!"
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:56 AM   #587
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

I did not even see a floater and I spent about 2 hours checking for them Last time they did the tree giveaway it was much easier to get one and it did not take away from it being special at all.
frogspajamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:12 AM   #588

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

ugh all i got was the food... I've wanted this tree since last year
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #589
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

i have three email accounts. i got two food items and one tree. the tree is so cool and the food is so dissapointing. i feel bad for anyone who only gets one and its just the food. why not give everyone the tree?
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #590

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mmaikisch
Thanks Jackal and Poobears1972 for your help but, I didn't see a floater even after trying everything suggested. Well, maybe I'll get something next time.

Thanks Triplets Mom , I did wait until the page was fully loaded before refreshing. How do I find out what states are excluded?
From the info posted on this thread, these areas were NOT able to participate in the contest

residents of Quebec, New York and Florida

Sorry residents of those areas - lots of us donated codes to WI, so you might have a chance to try for a sapling!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: