Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #571
Webkinz :)

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

How do you design the tree? Is there a help page available?
Thanks for any help you can give me.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #572
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

well I hope everyone else did well & got a tree. It seems this contest wasn't for me to get. 40 clicks, 20 no show codes & 20 foods.- not as bad as some but usually I manage to get at least 1 good code when i only used 3 family e-mail accounts, this time used the dispostable.com & used 40.
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #573
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by CLOUD DANCER
thank you , I found it! It was next to food and gifts and now I just found a second sapling and now have two different trees, I am so HAPPY yay!

Is it over now?
Yes, it's over. It was supposed to end at 11:59 eastern, and I haven't seen any more trees or ads.
View Post Originally Posted by gramys
How do you design the tree? Is there a help page available?
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Your sapling should be in your dock in the gift section. Drag it to an outside room. There you will be able to scroll left and right through the design options: three different tops, trunks, and bases. You can save your design if you want or choose "design later" and the sapling will return to your dock.

Last edited by magicw; 09-12-2010 at 11:21 PM..
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #574

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you magicw, I will now be able to do both trees (Golden elm & Magnolia) in my dock.
Only got one tree and 4 foods for the grands accounts.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #575
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by gramys
Thank you magicw, I will now be able to do both trees (Golden elm & Magnolia) in my dock.
Only got one tree and 4 foods for the grands accounts.
Glad I could help! This was a tough contest, and I know many were unable to get any trees. Hopefully [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] will change the programming next time. And maybe some trees will come from the codes donated to WI!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #576
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I didn't get a tree either, unfortunately.

The giveaways of codes (contests) for trees and charms are a nice idea. Hopefully there will be more contests like them and a chance for those who were unable to get a tree or charm these past times to win one.
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:29 AM   #577
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

It's fun seeing the changing seasons....but, I'm not ready for Autumn just yet!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #578
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
It's fun seeing the changing seasons....but, I'm not ready for Autumn just yet!!
I'm with you
Those flakes fall so soon after the leaves!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #579

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

Ugggh! That was a terrible promotion! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should've posted your odds of getting a tree instead of food. Almost as hard as winning the lottery. I have 18 foods, zero trees and I'm tired of making up email addresses.
Jujubees is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #580
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Jujubes, I am with you on the 'odds' part. I would have never participated if I had known that all I was going to get was food. Seems like such a wasted effort. From this point on I am playing the Communal contests and not spending any time clicking for food. t least you get 20 KC when you sell it. Small compensation, but it helps feed your pets
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: