Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #561
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

I don't seem to be one of the lucky ones- I have been doing this for hours & hours- found it floating 40 times -( of which half didn't send me a code) & all 20 were food

I think I have done 12 hours this weekend gor just 40
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #562
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

can someone help? I found a floater and I was using opera! I can't get to the space for the #1. What now?

Got it! I used the tab key!

Last edited by kawee; 09-12-2010 at 10:18 PM..
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #563
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
can someone help? I found a floater and I was using opera! I can't get to the space for the #1. What now?
I believe you can use the "tab" button to move from line to line- Hope that helps
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #564
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

this is so frustrating! I finally got a sapling and when I went to caring valley it shows nothing, what did I do wrong?
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #565
Lil Kinz
kaglljl is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah !!!!!! I finally got a tree after lots of food.
kaglljl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #566

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CLOUD DANCER
this is so frustrating! I finally got a sapling and when I went to caring valley it shows nothing, what did I do wrong?

The sapling goes in your outside room. Then you can customize it once you drag it to your room.
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:42 PM   #567
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The sapling should be in your dock. I think it is in the first section with the gifts. Drag it in your room (like your adoption boxes) and you will be able to customize your tree.

Congrats on getting a sapling!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #568
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
The sapling goes in your outside room. Then you can customize it once you drag it to your room.
It is not in my dock anymore, I have logged out and back in and nothing what should I do now?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #569

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

This Magnolia sapling is not going to let you gain access to the Caring Vallley. You just need to drag the sapling into your room where you will choose which design of the tree you wish to keep.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #570
I learned to do this

thank you , I found it! It was next to food and gifts and now I just found a second sapling and now have two different trees, I am so HAPPY yay!

Is it over now?

Last edited by CLOUD DANCER; 09-12-2010 at 11:02 PM..

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: