Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #491
Gift Guru

ShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

I have two questions. Do the trees stay on the page or do they float across and off, like the Winterfest flakes and Fall Fest leaves?

Secondly, how does [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] know where we are located? I live in Maryland but my hometown is in New York, and that's where my computer is from. I should still see them because my internet is connected in Maryland, though, right?

Thanks guys, I'm just getting frustrated!
ShelseaRose is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #492
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by ShelseaRose
I have two questions. Do the trees stay on the page or do they float across and off, like the Winterfest flakes and Fall Fest leaves?

Secondly, how does [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] know where we are located? I live in Maryland but my hometown is in New York, and that's where my computer is from. I should still see them because my internet is connected in Maryland, though, right?

Thanks guys, I'm just getting frustrated!
The trees start in the left hand corner and float downwards and to the right.

They can tell where you are by your internet isp address.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #493
Webkinz :)

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes finally found a tree took two codes, three if you count the one that never came to my email!!! and tons hours of searching!!
mabilemabile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #494

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Anyone still finding trees I've had none for over 20 minutes they were about 8 mins apart before?

None since they chaged the front page
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #495
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

I'm really starting to feel burned out. 28 codes, no tree. I'm thinking about giving up soon.
courage7856 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #496
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
Anyone still finding trees I've had none for over 20 minutes they were about 8 mins apart before?

You must have a great secret! I had 3 in 3 hours and lost 2 of them!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #497
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

Wow! I finally got my sapling on my 33rd code! I'm done, everyone. Good luck to those who are still searching.
courage7856 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #498
sk8trgirl92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, i think i am about to give up after 4 hours lol
sk8trgirl92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #499
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

i opened like 30 e-mails on gmail, i got 32 foods and only 1 tree
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #500
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma

It seems pretty random to me. A couple for me were like 10 minutes apart, and then two arrived in a period of about two minutes! So it's kinda like rolling a dice. You've got a chance of seeing one every single time you visit a page.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: