Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #461
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
Oh wow! Thanks for the info. I had no idea. That's awesome!

I have yet to see a floater today either, however, I've only been at it 10 minutes or so.

Thanks for the quick reply!!!
Glad I could help.

4 donated to WI.
Trying to find some more.

Last edited by wyatt061; 09-12-2010 at 11:50 AM..
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #462
Webkinz :)

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Mommy Bear
I'm in Florida and I can.

I don't know why you are having trouble.
I am also in Florida and I can play! I'm only getting drinks, but hopefully the tree will come soon

Good Luck!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #463
Gift Guru

Gosh, now i'm having trouble finding them. lol

ooh. Got one!

Last edited by wyatt061; 09-12-2010 at 12:10 PM..
Old 09-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #464
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I just now realized I made front page. . . lol . . . . . thanks!!

I have 2 trees and 1 recipe but have not had much luck this morning and I was busy working all last night until 2 in the morning so I did not have time to hunt. I hope all are doing well in their search for the trees!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #465
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
Gosh, now i'm having trouble finding them. lol

Keep refreshing/reloading, you will see it, don't give up

If you miss it, I just donated the 10 codes I found last hour to WI, maybe your tree is in one of those?!

Off to hunt for more donations - GOOD LUCK everyone!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #466
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish

Keep refreshing/reloading, you will see it, don't give up

If you miss it, I just donated the 10 codes I found last hour to WI, maybe your tree is in one of those?!

Off to hunt for more donations - GOOD LUCK everyone!
I have actually found tons of codes, I have 3 foods and 1 tree, the rest I have given to WI.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #467

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

After being totally aggravated yesterday by this contest and having my granddaughter be upset over the tree, when I woke up this morning I was annoyed! I could very easily go buy the tree, but I called up my granddaughter and told her, we weren't going to be upset by a contest. I told her we were making a donation to the Ronald McDonald House Charity instead. I will not purchase a virtual tree, to go into a virtual world, when we can help REAL people, children and there families, who live in a real world, with very serious problems. She was so excited to do that. I hope and pray, my own family never needs to use these houses, but I am so glad they are there for those people who do! I would rather give this money to charity, then give it to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. I will not let this contest annoy me and to be honest with you, I feel a lot better!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #468
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
First, Jackal your post is AMAZING. You made sure to cover almost any questions that people could have about this contest. Thank you for taking the time to make it. Your hard work is apreciated more than you know!

Second, In all of the other "Floating" contests that I have done with Webkinz World and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] you did not have to "refresh" the screen because the items would float from the left side of the screen to the right side. In these instances you had to click on the item before it floated to the far right of the screen and disappeared.

Your guide does tell us to refresh and says that the tree will never float off your screen. (I realize that you have answered this question, but I want to make sure I really understand what you are saying....sorry to ask the same thing over.) Does this mean that if one tab has a tree on it and I am working in a different tab the tree will just float around in the first tab until I switch back to it?

Once again, thank you for all of your help!
You are very welcome! I'm glad I could help.

However, I must clarify the refresh thing you're talking about, because I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding. You should only be refreshing a Webkinz Newz page when a floater does NOT show up. If you DO load up a page with a floater, you should NOT be refreshing your page.

This is because if a floater does not appear on a Webkinz Newz page after that page has fully loaded into your browser, it simply isn't coming. You can stare at the page and wait all you like, and will have no luck. In order to give yourself another chance for a floater to show up, you have to either go to a different Webkinz Newz page or refresh the Webkinz Newz page that you're already on. If you still don't get a floater, refresh again. If you still don't get a floater, refresh again. And so-on.

If I've misunderstood what you meant, though, please let me know.

You are certainly correct that if you have loaded up a page on one of your browser tabs and that been lucky enough to get a floater, you can go to another tab and futz around over there (heck, you can even switch to a different program on your computer altogether), come back to the first tab, and the floater will still be there. I have tried this on previous floater contests and the floater will indeed stay on that page and wait for you. In fact, you won't be able to get rid of it! Unless, of course, you either click on it, refresh the page, or go to another webpage within that tab.

I hope that makes things clear!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #469

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

i got only got the food thing but i realy wanted the tree.

ooops i ment one got sorry
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #470

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

We've been getting the food and plenty of frustration. I must say, I don't like the "either or" part of this contest where you don't know what you are getting until you enter the code.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: