Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #411
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

I just clicked on a tree, so they are out there, but it took a lot of refreshing the page to get it. Unfortunately it was food. I caught mine on the announcements page. Once the page loads, I reload if I don't see the tree coming by at the top. I might've reloaded 50-60 times?

Good night and good luck everyone....my quest starts back up tomorrow!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #412
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

I GIVE UP!!!!
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #413
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
YES!! and we should let them know!!!

Phone them!

This is not a good idea!!!
I know I would feel like crap if I was a little kid who just wanted a beautiful tree. I'm getting really annoyed with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], first I can't access the new Mazin Hamsters maze and now this:wallb ash::wallb ash:

[lang=sv]Is it 1 code per email adress per day[/lang]
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #414

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
am i missing something i havent seen not one single floating anything in over an hour is anyone else having problems?
Haven't seen one in awhile - am going to bed. I definitely want to get one for my niece, but there's still tomorrow.

Good luck, everyone. I hope you all find a code for a tree!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #415
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

Gosh, 7 codes gotten here and not a single sapling among them. I've run out of e-mails to use, and don't think I'm going to go create a bunch for this. What a disappointment.
starwolfspirit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #416
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I only have 3 e-mails, and I was able to get three codes. Sometimes I saw a floating tree within minutes of scrolling through the web site's pages, and once it took at least 15 minutes. But I did get three, which was my goal. I have only received one of the three codes so far and it was a food item. I am going to bed and hoping that when I log on in the morning, I will have 2 codes waiting for me and at least one will be a tree!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #417

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
What about the code itself??

I was wondering about that...
I thought about that too, but so far I have 5 foods and the codes all look very different. My first code was for food and when I got my second one I though" Great, this code looks different must be a tree!", but nope, more food.

All I want is one stinking tree for my daughter!!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #418
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Ok I'm trying for 1 more code and then I'm done for today, I hae still have 2 codes to use for tomorrow
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #419

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I seem to be missing some of the codes that were to be mailed to me, but then, I may not have all my email addresses forwarding to my main one. They are few and far between.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #420
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am not disappointed I got the food item, I am guessing they had no intentions of giving away lots of trees, it says you have a chance of getting a tree that does not mean every time you get a tree its probably 1 for every 1000 floating trees. Oh well. I do not blame them for this. You take a chance, you get what you get.

Not worth complaining about it, still got something for free even if it was a food item.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: