Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #401
22fiette
Webkinz :)

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

so far 32 whirlowisks and 4 saplings
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #402
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

what's the secret to finding trees?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #403
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

am i missing something i havent seen not one single floating anything in over an hour is anyone else having problems?
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #404
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

haven't seen one yet either
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #405
Webkinz :)
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

13 codes and only 1 tree. It was the 2nd one so I thought it wouldn't be very hard. 1 of the 13 is still in Hushmail. Still trying to get to it. Kind of a bummer when you're trying to help everyone else in your family get one by staying hooked to the computer and not coming up with much...
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #406
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

is there a certain page to watch and do you have to scroll or do they just show up where ever you are on the page ugh ive been at it over an hour
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #408
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pianistbg
I finally got the tree. I have 8 recipes and 1 tree. This has been one of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s most frustrating contest ideas!
YES!! and we should let them know!!!

Phone them!

This is not a good idea!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #409
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

OK If I get 1 more food I'm going to get voilent. I made like 10 fake email adresses. I still have 2 codes for tomorrow from my familys email accounts.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: