Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #241
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

View Post Originally Posted by Toastlady
So, I clicked on 3 floating icons, and the screen came up to enter the contest, but there is no box for the skill testing questions' answer, and I cannot see the skill testing question. Anyone else having this problem, because right now, it's impossible for me to enter. Little help, if you can? Thanks!
After entering my email I hit the TAB button and the box pops up to enter the answer.
Hope this helps. Mine have been partially covered also.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #242

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

can you enter on the same email twice
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #243
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Watermelon610
can you enter on the same email twice
No, you can only enter once per e-mail address.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #244
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

After spotting 5 trees, I am not seeing them anymore. Anyone else having this problem?
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #245
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
After spotting 5 trees, I am not seeing them anymore. Anyone else having this problem?
Hi nire, lexicheergirl here. Today has been much slower than just after midnight this morning but I am getting a few. I amusing 4 windows.
I keep refreshing and changing pages and I am refreshing from the refresh button as well as the Webkinz header.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #246

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

It just took me 75 pages to post a fifth one. Has anyone gotten the tree? I got all receipies and I am now out of e-mails. So no trees for me.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #247
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

is it at the estore like the other caring tree? is it the same concept?
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #248

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I found 2 trees and got 2 recipes...What a flop!! I took a long time to find those trees and it's been over an hour since I last saw one! (and yes I'm whining!!)
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #249
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

i hope i find a tree
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #250
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
It just took me 75 pages to post a fifth one. Has anyone gotten the tree? I got all receipies and I am now out of e-mails. So no trees for me.
I have gotten a tree after every 3 or 4 recipe foods, I had to do 10 minute mail after I ran out of emails to get all my kiddos a tree each.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: