Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

geochick will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

Six codes - all food......
If the two prizes are to be awarded on a random basis, in my opinion, they should be of equal value, i.e. two different caring valley trees or a tree and an estore item etc. Personally, it has been difficult enough to find past floating items that when you get one, it should be something more than food!

Off to spend the day among real trees........
geochick is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #222
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

I got five codes and all of them were food. This is not fun at all. I give up because I am out of e-mails.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #223

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Ok i think this is a lost cause for me. 2 Hours and not a tree in sight.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #224
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got a tree with my first code. I cleared my browsing history before I searched for a tree. Not sure if that has anything to do with it though.
Good luck everyone!
Now I need to get one for my dd! Not sure how easy that is going to be.... :/

Click the image to open in full size.
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:21 AM   #225

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

So, I clicked on 3 floating icons, and the screen came up to enter the contest, but there is no box for the skill testing questions' answer, and I cannot see the skill testing question. Anyone else having this problem, because right now, it's impossible for me to enter. Little help, if you can? Thanks!
Toastlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #226
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Toastlady
So, I clicked on 3 floating icons, and the screen came up to enter the contest, but there is no box for the skill testing questions' answer, and I cannot see the skill testing question. Anyone else having this problem, because right now, it's impossible for me to enter. Little help, if you can? Thanks!
I had to click to the left of the answer box to get my answer in. It was aligned up right.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #227

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
I had to click to the left of the answer box to get my answer in. It was aligned up right.
I will try that. Thank you so much. But, how did you see what the question was? Or is there just one answer?
Toastlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #228
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Toastlady
I will try that. Thank you so much. But, how did you see what the question was? Or is there just one answer?
My question was there. It was:

(10+2) / (4*3)

So 12/12=1

Not sure if they are different though. Sorry!
Old 09-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #229
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I haven't found any
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #230
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru

Second code was recipe...

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: