Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 06:43 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
I think it is AWESOME that you are wanting to share your trees with WI

There is a WI Username in WW that you need to become friends with, then you can gift the the saplings.. I can't get on webkinz at the moment, but ask any Administrator or Moderator and they can give you the WW ID.

Thanks for being so kind!
No how do you use a webkinz insider email to send it to them so they can use them for contests
fishy284 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 06:44 AM   #172
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

finally found a floating tree!....but it was the recipe
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #173
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by fishy284
No how do you use a webkinz insider email to send it to them so they can use them for contests
When the form pops up asking you for your email address, just enter "anythingyouwantjustmakeitup@webkinzinsider.com". Personally, I like entering "Jackal1@webkinzinsider.com" for the first one, "Jackal2@webkinzinsider.com" for the second one, and so-on - that helps guarantee that I won't be using an email address that some other person has used to send a code to WI, and WI can tell who sent it.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:48 AM   #174
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

nevermind. i just found another one and this time it was a tree! so excited
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:49 AM   #175
Webkinz :)

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
When the form pops up asking you for your email address, just enter "anythingyouwantjustmakeitup@webkinzinsider.com". Personally, I like entering "Jackal1@webkinzinsider.com" for the first one, "Jackal2@webkinzinsider.com" for the second one, and so-on - that helps guarantee that I won't be using an email address that some other person has used to send a code to WI, and WI can tell who sent it.
Thanks so much, I've been trying to figure that out forever
fishy284 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:52 AM   #176
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Here's what the floater looks like:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #177
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by fishy284
When I gave things that involved codes they asked that I enter in the code and WW Post the actual item.

If you don't want to do that I would suggest that you speak with the staff and see if they can help you.
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 AM   #178
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
When I gave things that involved codes they asked that I enter in the code and WW Post the actual item.

If you don't want to do that I would suggest that you speak with the staff and see if they can help you.
But can you actually KinzPost a Caring Valley tree? It's listed as n/a on the WIGEV, which suggests strongly that it isn't KinzPostable.

Anybody know?

BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE FLOATER CONTESTS

When you load up any page on the Webkinz Newz website, there is a chance that you will activate a "floater". This is an icon image that literally "floats" (wanders aimlessly) around the webpage. For the Mystery Magnolia contest, it looks like this:

Note that it will never float OFF your screen, it will always stay on the part of the webpage that you can see. Even if you scroll up or down the page, the floater will stay in your vision. It will also never go away.

If you find one of these, CLICK ON IT! A new window with a fill-out form will pop up. The form looks like this:

As you can see, you will have to acknowledge having read the contest rules; give an email address (this is where the feature code will be emailed); answer the skill-testing question (so far I've only seen the same math question and the answer is 1); type in the letters and numbers you see in the verification image; and submit the form. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will then send a feature code to the email you specified in the form.

If you DON'T see a floating image, and your page has completely loaded up (seriously, wait for the little "I'm still loading" animation on your browser to COMPLETELY stop), refresh the page and try again. It might take a whole big bunch of tries before you find one.

You can find the floater more than once, but you will have to use a different email address every time if you want more codes.

If you want to send the codes to WI instead, you can use any email address that ends with "@webkinzinsider.com". I personally like to use "Jackal1@webkinzinsider.com", "Jackal2@webkinzinsider.com", and so-on. That way it helps me keep track of what email addresses I've already used (since the contest doesn't allow the same email address more than once), and the WI folks can tell who it came from.

HTH!

Last edited by Jackal; 09-11-2010 at 07:26 AM..
Old 09-11-2010, 07:28 AM   #179
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

what is the answer to the question? My page is all squished together and I can't even see the math question.
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:32 AM   #180
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
what is the answer to the question? My page is all squished together and I can't even see the math question.
See my post directly above yours for the answer.

Also guys, I tried it - you can NOT KinzPost a sapling. Don't know if you can KinzPost an actual tree, though.

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: