Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 01:04 AM   #121
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

Here's Duchess with her tree.

Click the image to open in full size.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 01:05 AM   #122
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Aw, drat. It took me one full hour of refreshing to get a code. I got five more codes this past hour, but just as I was clicking the Unlock button after entering the last code I received, I got the "could not connect to Webkinz World" message. I guess that's my cue to go to bed, but I hate to not knowing yet if I've got a tree or another recipe food!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #123
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

I can't log in either. Bummer!
Tell Duchess I absolutely love her tree - so pretty!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:15 AM   #124
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

I am done for tonight-2 hours & only 1 tree floated by

will log it in tomorrow to see what i won
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #125
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
OH here is a tip. I am using firefox. I noticed that at least on my screen the blue strip to the side where the tree floats down quickly flashes white right before the tree floats.
thanks for the tip. I'll try that
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #126

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Has anyone gotten any in the last 10 minutes or so?
That's about how long we haven't been able to log in to WW.
SO I'm wondering if this was affected due to that?
Whatcha think?
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:25 AM   #127

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that no more trees will be floating around until tomorrow. Webkinz shuts down so contest shuts down? I don't know, I haven't really been looking for trees since webkinz shut down, so yeah, I don't really know....
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:35 AM   #128

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wondering if there's a pattern to the codes. I mean, do the trees start with certain letters to clue us in that it'll be a tree? I wonder since most of us can't get on right now.

View Post Originally Posted by CheezDoodle23
I think that no more trees will be floating around until tomorrow. Webkinz shuts down so contest shuts down? I don't know, I haven't really been looking for trees since webkinz shut down, so yeah, I don't really know....
I found one a moment ago.
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:35 AM   #129
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Hello y'all!
You should all be sleeping! It's afternoon for me!
WW is down ~ any thoughts as to why?
And never saw a tree in webkinznewz - looked for 1 1/2 hours. Urgh!
G'Night to you!
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:36 AM   #130

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

I dunno, but so far all my codes (although they all were that recipe) began with a W, but I think all codes start in W. I don't think there is a pattern, just random luck...
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: