Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 12:48 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

YOu and your mom are up at this hour? Cool!
Isn't the answer ONE?
12/12 = 1
I can't get any trees to come up on my screen. Been refreshing for a while.
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 12:49 AM   #112

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by shadow_umbreon
Ok, new problem. What the heck is the answer to the skill question!? "(10 + 2) / (4*3) = ?" That doesn't make any sense. T~T My Mom and I have gotten two wrong.
The answer is 1
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:52 AM   #113

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by shadow_umbreon
Ok, new problem. What the heck is the answer to the skill question!? "(10 + 2) / (4*3) = ?" That doesn't make any sense. T~T My Mom and I have gotten two wrong.
You have to work the parts in the parentheses first:

10+2 = 12
[10 plus 2 equals twelve]
4*3 = 12
[4 times 3 equals twelve]

then divide
12/12 = 1
[twelve divided by twelve equals 1]
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:54 AM   #114
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

I got no trees yet
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:55 AM   #115

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Me neither. 7 codes no trees. Running out of emails and patience. Really didn't want to make more -- I have just been using family and business email accounts.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:57 AM   #116

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Do you have to Login to Webkinznewz, like the other times?
It doesn't appear to be prompting me to do so this time.

Thanks
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:57 AM   #117
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Me neither. 7 codes no trees. Running out of emails and patience. Really didn't want to make more -- I have just been using family and business email accounts.
I didn't saw a tree yet. Ummm, 7 codes, no trees? This is so annoying. Ummm, so, they give more recipes than trees?
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #118
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Try hushmail. You need no private info and it's fast to set up.

So far I won 1 tree and got 15 foods. My eyes are going crazy. I really want 1 more free tree.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:02 AM   #119
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

OH here is a tip. I am using firefox. I noticed that at least on my screen the blue strip to the side where the tree floats down quickly flashes white right before the tree floats.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:03 AM   #120
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I now have four food items and no trees yet. Sigh. I'll keep trying. (My friend also only got the food item, but she only has one e-mail address.)
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: