Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

A new front page story has been added:

Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

Click the image to open in full size.
As you will recall we had a bizarre event occur before the Peek-A-Newz challenge a couple of days ago. People were clicking on floating objects only to receive a notification that they had won the Midnight Magnolia Caring Valley tree or the recipe, Whirlawisk.

Today, that mystery was solved by Webkinz Newz. It is Caring Valley Weekend and they are honoring Ronald McDonald House Charities. Click on floating objects Sept. 11th 12:00am EST til Sept 12th 11:59pm EST to win either a Midnight Magnolia tree or a Recipe Whirlawisk.

Ronald McDonald House provides a great place for parents and family to stay while they have sick family members in the hospital. It keeps them closer to their family. Ronald McDonald Care Mobile(tm) programs ensure that children get oral and medical attention to keep them healthy.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click here for the contest rules.

UPDATE, Sept 11, 12:20am: Thank you to Webkinz Insider member dizzydessi for this picture of a floating tree she spotted on her computer.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Mystery Solved, Caring Valley Weekend Sept 11th and 12th

YESSSS! I want this tree so bad!!!!
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
Kiara and Kovu.!
Webkinz :)

PinkPonyLove560 has a spectacular aura about

Nice tree it looks so cool!
PinkPonyLove560 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #4
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Dixie for this wonderful insight!
Fabulous Charity to team with, and great prizes for WW members!
WIN WIN
GOOD LUCK to all!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #5
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

That's a great charity, I always plant my CV trees there! I hope I win a tree this weekend!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Thank you Dixie for this wonderful insight!
Fabulous Charity to team with, and great prizes for WW members!
WIN WIN
GOOD LUCK to all!
And one step closer to your idea for Webkinz @ McD's
Ronald McDonald house was an excellent place to stay when they had to testing on my daughter. She was having grande mal seizures and she was just a toddler. We had no money to stay anywhere and we stayed at the Ronald McDonald House. I will be forever grateful to them for that.
Great Pairing is right Both [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and Ronald McDonald House
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

I used to have to go there for my sister so i hope that i can do my best to help i love that carity so much it help my family when my sister was in the hospital
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
And one step closer to your idea for Webkinz @ McD's
Ronald McDonald house was an excellent place to stay when they had to testing on my daughter. She was having grande mal seizures and she was just a toddler. We had no money to stay anywhere and we stayed at the Ronald McDonald House. I will be forever grateful to them for that.
Great Pairing is right Both [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and Ronald McDonald House
COMPLETELY thought that but didn't want to jinz post
I do so like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], however, I LOVE this side of them
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #9
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

My favorite Caring Valley tree... a good charity... YAAAY!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #10
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

So, are we looking on Webkinz Newz, or Webkinz?

That's so awesome, and it's for such a great charity!

That's so awesome, and it's for such a great charity!

YAY! That's awesome, and for a great charity!

Yay! I'm glad that they are having the contest, and it's great that they are partnering up with a great charity!

Last edited by btrfly222; 09-10-2010 at 09:45 AM..
btrfly222 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome..., dizzydessi got a tree, f l a m e d a n c e, midnight magnolia, whirlawisk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: