Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #131
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Mystery Items in Dock Are New Daily Kinzcare Prizes! *Updated*

i got a cup of lemonaid
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #132
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Wow, those are awesome!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #133
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i do four accounts. for the daily care prize i got a glass of lemonade, the tea pot (unfortunately on boy's account so tries to kinzpost it to another account and it would not let me), the tip jar and the Adventure poster. the poster is great. the white area around the picture lights up and glows.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #134
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I got the teapot, an Arte poster, and a tv dinner. The teapot is really cute, I love it!
swanjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #135
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
It isn't retired. You must get the prize of the exclusive item if they choose you as the winner.
I checked on the WI wiki and right after the badge and how to get it is says RETIRED.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:09 AM   #136

massy1999 is on a distinguished road

this item i got when i filled my heart

its called dex dangerous magazine cover colection
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdex magazine covers.jpg (6.6 KB, 4 views)
massy1999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #137
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Does anyone else feel this way?
I don't mean to be ungracious - it's nice to get prizes, but I just can't use every prize item, and would like to have a way to get those items out of my account so they don't clog things up. We are told by the reps that having too many items will give us loading issues, so I am constantly working to get unwanted things out of my accounts one way or another. There are prizes which I can use another of my accounts, and I can't switch them between my own accounts.
I am aware that you can just 'x' out the box that pops up when you log on each day, and if you do, you won't get the prize that week. But I count on getting that daily food... I just would like to not be forced to take a prize that I can't get rid of.
Has anyone talked to a Ganz rep about this? If so, can you share what you were told?
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #138
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I don't mean to be ungracious - it's nice to get prizes, but I just can't use every prize item, and would like to have a way to get those items out of my account so they don't clog things up. We are told by the reps that having too many items will give us loading issues, so I am constantly working to get unwanted things out of my accounts one way or another. There are prizes which I can use another of my accounts, and I can't switch them between my own accounts.
I am aware that you can just 'x' out the box that pops up when you log on each day, and if you do, you won't get the prize that week. But I count on getting that daily food... I just would like to not be forced to take a prize that I can't get rid of.
Has anyone talked to a Ganz rep about this? If so, can you share what you were told?
Yes I would really like GANZ to address this as well. Although it's really nice getting this prize on a weekly basis, and the items are truly cool, having them not sellable nor kinzpostable nor selectable to get the one you want is really a "monkey's paw" of a prize. On one hand we want the KC award and the food on a daily basis to keep care of our pets. But on the other hand, if you say then don't do this and you won't get the prize if you don't want it- well, that contradicts the point of the Daily Kinzcare in the first place.

I bring this up because we just got our third Arte poster out of it- there's only so much wall space in our Webkinz House and I want to get rid of the other two posters.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #139

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

Theres also a glass of lemonade and it is a decoration.I got this 10/17/10.
dylanjason is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #140

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I feel the same way and even wondered if anyone else did. I don't want to end up with 10 cups of coffee, for instance, and no way to get rid of them. I have multiple accounts and some of my extra accounts have only one pet and I don't decorate their rooms. Those accounts are for making money for my main account. So the prizes in the extra accounts will just sit forever in the dock. Oh wow...
But I really do appreciate and love the prizes for my main account!
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: