Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #31
Frying pans are awes
Webkinz :)

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Mysterious Single Item in wShop

I just bought 3 of them!
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #32
XiYangyang is on a distinguished road

I went to the W shop, can't find it. Anyone tell me which section of the W shop. I clicked the new items, can't find there.
XiYangyang is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #33

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

It's in the "new" items section, I just picked up a few in case it's a glitch
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #34

I logged in and out for a few times, finally this chair chowed up. Is that my browser's problem?
Old 04-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #35
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Cool! Just got it! It looks like it might be estore. This could be BRILLIANT if it is, so all you who can't get estore get estore!

View Post Originally Posted by XiYangyang
I went to the W shop, can't find it. Anyone tell me which section of the W shop. I clicked the new items, can't find there.
Look in seating
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #36

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

now people trick others in the trading room with the chair. they say it is estore
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #37
Kdy
Rlyroo

Kdy will become famous soon enough

I just bought 6, couldn't find in "new" but was in "seating" still
Kdy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #38

I don't know if I should report it here or somewhere as. After many many times of trials, I found out a very strange thing at least in my computer. If I use IE or Chrome, the chair will show up in the W shop. However if I use Firefox, 8 out of 10 won't show up the chair. ( I checked both new items and seating section). Even more stranger than that, if I use Firefox, then go to the Wish Factory, all the new exclusive items are no there either. But the five retired ones still there, and I can still use my wishing tokens. So for people still don't have the retired ones, use Firefox. At least, worked for me.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #39

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gimmeabook
This is getting really annoying. I saw someone trading these left and right as an eStore item. And people gave them good stuff for it! I can't believe they don't realize that you can't trade eStore items.
i think that WI should warning the people not to be fooled by that trick and put it in the front page
webpol134 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #40

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i wanted to trade with someone and he showed me this chair and said it is estore i said don't try to trick people it isn't nice and he said but i did. and i ask what did you get for it. and he showed me and i was like what????? they gave psi and valued items really rare stuff like that and i thought that is not nice
so i told him to stop it but i don't think it will work
they should make a front page when they ad new things to ww
i don't like people who try or do tricks on others
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: