Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Multiplayer Upgrade Test Affects Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Multiplayer Upgrade Test Affects Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.
Many of our members have reported having problems in Webkinz World this morning, especially with using their KinzPhones and with multiplayer features. A short time ago the notice pictured above appeared on the Webkinz World log-on screen. Ganz is processing a "multiplayer upgrade test" today. Hopefully this work to the system will be complete soon and Webkinz World will be back up and running better than ever.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Multiplayer Upgrade Test Affects Webkinz World

thanks FIa. I noticed that currently, if you click the tournament arena, it gives you a message. I made a thread about that, since it seemed no one noticed yet
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH. so THAT is why no one can get into the Clubhouse right now Thank you FIA, I will take this over to the Doug Thread
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
ho likes yodeling?
Gifted

timo352 is a jewel in the roughtimo352 is a jewel in the rough

Upgrades are nice, I am not complaining.
timo352 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for letting us know what's going on. Like timo352 said..upgrades are good.
telogiatrisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
Superdude1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw this when I logged in this morning. Hopefully the clubhouse will be back soon.
Superdude1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #7
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

We noticed that this morning too when my daughter got on about 8am (est). I wonder what they are fixing? And what will it mess up in the process? lol Mostly kidding...I love upgrades.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

thanks FIA, have been trying to send you my WI, will check back later tonight!!!
have a great day.

doug is certainly getting to sleep in late today!!
jana11d is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #9

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Multiplayer Upgrade Test Affects Webkinz World

has anyone had any problems with it yet?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:03 AM   #10

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

I noticed this today, I could get on, But could not turn on my phone... I was sad because I also couldn't go to the clubhouse... While I was on Vacation... Webkinz, I want my 500 KC back! : - (

If you want 500 KC back add: MiddleSchool99
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: