Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

Do you just go to a room and wait? Or do you have to keep trying different rooms until you find her?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #42
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

thank you ganz!!! it is so much better now!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #43
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Ganz and Insider! I can't tell you how happy I am; love Webkinz goodies but didn't have the time to spend on Ms. Birdy. Well, today I found the black socks on all 4 accts thanks to the programming adjustment and the awesome ppl on WI who kindly update the rest of us in time to get our prizes!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #44
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Good job, Ganz. I went into the Dark Blue Girls Rule Room earlier, and immediately I got Black Socks. Glad that Ganz fixed the glitch.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #45

crrwebkinz is on a distinguished road

thanks to all of the tracking people for making christmas countdown a lot easier!
crrwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #46
Unregistered

I'm so glad they fixed it, but does anyone know whether yesterday's item will be available to those who missed it? My daughter was not able to get the cupcake due to all the problems.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #47

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

so much better my grand kids are so happy to find her
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:35 PM   #48

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

I am so glad Ganz listened to all the comments and calls that must have poured in. I actually called in yesterday and politely voiced my concerns that these "search and finds" were becoming very frustrating and that there were already well over 100 pages of frustrated comments on Webkinz Insider. I had a pleasant conversation with the rep and she was going to pass my comments on. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised that Ganz actually listened and did something about it. I 'phoned back today to pass a thank you comment on to the programmers. I figured they need to hear that their changes were well appreciated. So here's to Ganz, and the not so elusive Miss Birdie
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:04 PM   #49
Unregistered

I found her trading room 19 zone pink
Old 12-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by RaisedByWolves
oh no i missd it.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: