Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

[QUOTE=mommysbabe19;21574846]I......

Do the things have to be found on only that one day or can you find them any day if you don't have them, kind of like the Halloween thing?

......[/QUOTE]

There is a different gift each day. If you don't get a gift for that specific day, then you miss the gift and will be unable to get it (unless you can get it through a trade). If you get all the gifts (by clicking on Ms. Birdy) then there is supposed to be a badge that you receive.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #22

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

So glad! It finally seemed to be working around 8:00 and the tracking thread was buzzing telling people where to go.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:54 PM   #23
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
Hee hee, actually pie is MUCH easier to make than last night's hunt for Ms. Birdy. I can turn out a pumpkin pie from scratch with 10 min prep and just the baking which I don't have to supervise. Won't tell you how long I spent in the clubhouse last night!
Yes, well I am not good at making pie.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #24
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Sorry, but I don't think it is fixed. We sat in the same room for over an hour and no Ms. Birdy so definitely missed the cupcake. Hope we don't have this problem with the rest of the gifts as I really want them but have to go to bed for school tomorrow.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:03 AM   #25
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

woo hoo! black socks are todays! LT BLUE games rooms

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Sorry, but I don't think it is fixed. We sat in the same room for over an hour and no Ms. Birdy so definitely missed the cupcake. Hope we don't have this problem with the rest of the gifts as I really want them but have to go to bed for school tomorrow.
shes in certain wons, like one hour shes in trading rooms, the other in games rooms, so on so on, you are wasting ur time if ur waiting in 1 room all the time, move around and in dif zones as well

Last edited by violinbeauty; 12-15-2010 at 12:03 AM..
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:12 AM   #26
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I was in the clubhouse for hours today with no luck. No Ms. Birdy for me tonight either. I am really disappointed that none of my family's accounts could not get the cupcake.

I really wish that Ganz could give one to everyone just because of the glitch.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:28 AM   #27

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Last night and early this morning were terribly frustrating. Thank you WI members for tracking. And thank you to everyone who contacted Ganz and alerted them to the problem.

WI is what keeps WW alive and fun for me. Without WI, I would probably have quit WW in frustration, despite how cute and creative it is. Thank you again to everyone! Without everyone working together on here, we would be scrambling wildly. WI members truly are the best.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:15 AM   #28
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

Any who I am not finding this too much fun, I was so much in the Christmas mood until this silly thing came along instead of being a happy Santa's Elf I have become Snow White's GRumpy Elf!
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:39 AM   #29

sofunweilin is an unknown quantity at this point

It's kind of unfair though, because they couldn't think of this before everyone missed the first one? I think for all those people who missed the first one should get a second chance.
sofunweilin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:08 AM   #30
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by sofunweilin
It's kind of unfair though, because they couldn't think of this before everyone missed the first one? I think for all those people who missed the first one should get a second chance.
I Think they should just give them to you period, something wrong with trying to encourage more computer time rather than active participaction!
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: