Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

A new front page story has been added:

Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

Click the image to open in full size.When the Countdown to Christmas began this morning, many of the members here on Webkinz Insider feared that the event was going to be a "bust" with Ms. Birdy being nearly impossible to find. In fact, that's the way it was working for most of the morning. But, as we told you earlier this afternoon, Ganz listened to its customers and the event has been fixed! Instead of being a chore, the Countdown is now the fun game it was always supposed to be!

At this point we haven't figured out what Ms. Birdy's pattern of appearance is, but it doesn't seem to matter. Ms. Birdy now hangs around in each room for a long time, at least twenty minutes, and it IS possible to jump into a room after she has been spotted. So, if you are looking for Ms. Birdy on your account, just go to the very end of our Christmas Countdown Official Tracking Thread, and once she has been found, head on over to her room and click on her. It's as easy as pie!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
Luke is a
Webkinz :)

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

oh no i missd it.
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Ah, Thanks FIA! Helps a lot!
I'll be sure to let everyone know if I spot her!
PassPass is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Thanks for the info, FIA.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

THANK YOU! I take back all the things I said earlier about Ms. Birdy joining me for Thanksgiving dinner....and not as a guest. You are back on the guest list!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you to all the tracking people.
After spending a frustrating day searching to no avail----
your posts let me find her on Asian, European. American accts.
I was about to send looking for a missing persons.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #7
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Yah! I love it when the events are simplified. Like many people have mentioned, what kids have unlimited computer time to sit there all day trying to find a character to get a cupcake/firework/halloween treat? It's one thing if an adult CHOOSES to do that (ahem), but entirely another if your target audience is children.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #8
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Yah! I love it when the events are simplified. Like many people have mentioned, what kids have unlimited computer time to sit there all day trying to find a character to get a cupcake/firework/halloween treat? It's one thing if an adult CHOOSES to do that (ahem), but entirely another if your target audience is children.
I asked the customer person I talked to today if her kids were allowed to stay on the computer for 6 hours straight to find a bird. Total utter silence. I was told all day that "the event was working perfectly." Annoys me to no end. But at least they did fix it and are making it a pleasure instead. So glad so many people took action and called. I got all 16 accounts done in 35 minutes.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #9
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

Thank you for the info.
StarryLight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #10

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Thank you, Ganz, for fixing it. Thank you, trackers, for tracking! I complained earlier today and just completed accounts for me and my 4 nieces and my nephew.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: