Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/ms-birdys-programming-fixed-christmas-countdown-669837/)

FIA12-14-2010 08:54 PM

Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

A new front page story has been added:

Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/w/images/2/2c/Msbirdy.jpgWhen the Countdown to Christmas began this morning, many of the members here on Webkinz Insider feared that the event was going to be a "bust" with Ms. Birdy being nearly impossible to find. In fact, that's the way it was working for most of the morning. But, as we told you earlier this afternoon, Ganz listened to its customers and the event has been fixed! Instead of being a chore, the Countdown is now the fun game it was always supposed to be!

At this point we haven't figured out what Ms. Birdy's pattern of appearance is, but it doesn't seem to matter. Ms. Birdy now hangs around in each room for a long time, at least twenty minutes, and it IS possible to jump into a room after she has been spotted. So, if you are looking for Ms. Birdy on your account, just go to the very end of our Christmas Countdown Official Tracking Thread, and once she has been found, head on over to her room and click on her. It's as easy as pie!

RaisedByWolves12-14-2010 09:12 PM

Re: Ms. Birdy's Programming Fixed, Christmas Countdown Now a Success!

oh no i missd it.

PassPass12-14-2010 09:13 PM

Ah, Thanks FIA! Helps a lot!
I'll be sure to let everyone know if I spot her!

TheFlamedance12-14-2010 09:14 PM

Thanks for the info, FIA. :)

Bindidog12-14-2010 09:28 PM

THANK YOU! I take back all the things I said earlier about Ms. Birdy joining me for Thanksgiving dinner....and not as a guest. You are back on the guest list!

MsHoliday12-14-2010 09:32 PM

Thank you to all the tracking people.:bow:
After spending a frustrating day searching to no avail----
your posts let me find her on Asian, European. American accts.:hug:
I was about to send :police::police: looking for a missing persons.

ArtySmarty12-14-2010 09:37 PM

Yah! I love it when the events are simplified. Like many people have mentioned, what kids have unlimited computer time to sit there all day trying to find a character to get a cupcake/firework/halloween treat? It's one thing if an adult CHOOSES to do that (ahem), but entirely another if your target audience is children.

losingmymind12-14-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtySmarty (Post 21574205)
Yah! I love it when the events are simplified. Like many people have mentioned, what kids have unlimited computer time to sit there all day trying to find a character to get a cupcake/firework/halloween treat? It's one thing if an adult CHOOSES to do that (ahem), but entirely another if your target audience is children.

I asked the customer person I talked to today if her kids were allowed to stay on the computer for 6 hours straight to find a bird. Total utter silence. I was told all day that "the event was working perfectly." Annoys me to no end. But at least they did fix it and are making it a pleasure instead. So glad so many people took action and called. I got all 16 accounts done in 35 minutes.

StarryLight12-14-2010 09:55 PM

Thank you for the info. :)

Phoebe's Mom12-14-2010 10:01 PM

Thank you, Ganz, for fixing it. Thank you, trackers, for tracking! I complained earlier today and just completed accounts for me and my 4 nieces and my nephew.