Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #111
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns for Webkinz Christmas Countdown on December 14!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
no tracking thread needed. Just go to Santakinz room and she is there
If you haven't adopted a pet in over a year, then there are problems getting Ms Birdy's present
View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
We have 2 Asian accounts..she was there in the Santakinz room both times..whew..so glad this is easy this year..with all the challenges and Newz events going on...thanks so much for the update!!
Oh, wow! I am going to fairly bury Ganz with thank you notes for making the Ms Birdy event so do-able! Each of my little ones will be delighted that they can visit her each day and FIND her they are going to love doing this all by themselves without having to get mom to help.

Brav-o to our kinz crowd for a win!

I totally agree with you, TN, we can hardly keep up --especially this time of the year

Hugs to all & happy bird-watching ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 10:56 PM   #112
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

I have been trying for 2 hours and have not been able to find her. I have switched rooms, I have stayed in rooms - I cannot find her!
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #113
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

found her first try on a euro account before midnight EST... account is current (last adopted one of the free bunnies), and is not delux.

LOVE that it is so easy!!! am going to have my tweens do this challenge themselves!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #114
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

OK, I have also tried clearing my cache, I've tried 2 different computers, and I've tried 3 different browsers. Why am I the only one with the problem? And yes, I have adopted dozens of pets within the past year, so I don't understand!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #115
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kathyincanada
OK, I have also tried clearing my cache, I've tried 2 different computers, and I've tried 3 different browsers. Why am I the only one with the problem? And yes, I have adopted dozens of pets within the past year, so I don't understand!
US accts are still the 13th so you won't see her. Is it a US acct?
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:13 AM   #116
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

This year if you click on the *get it* for estore cash it tells you what each prize is going to be!
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Ms Birdy is in the Light Blue right now
She wasn't in the other zone I went into (Yellow)
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:30 AM   #118
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

This is so easy. You don't need a pet be adopted over a year. (My one account Is only 5 months old. ) To see Ms. Birdy at the Santakinz room.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:08 PM   #119
aunt2two
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
US accts are still the 13th so you won't see her. Is it a US acct?
Hanging head in shame.....
Old 12-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #120

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I am finding a peculiar problem with finding Ms. Birdy. Well, not exactly with finding her...after I leave the clubhouse. I like to do my dailies in a certain order so I don't forget to do any of them. This means I always do the "Spree" roll first. Now, though, I go right to the clubhouse (usually that handy "Go Now!" button in the greeting) and visit Ms. Birdy. However, when I do that the Spree game always hangs and I have to log out and back in again. It happens every single time and it happens on every single browser. It's pretty annoying, although I could get around it by doing the Spree first. The problem then is I am afraid I'll forget to go to the clubhouse.

Anyhow, I wondered if this happens to anyone else?

"usually that handy..." should be "usING that handy...." Wow.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: