Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #91
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns for Webkinz Christmas Countdown on December 14!

I called Ganz and talked to them about the 'Not Allowed to get the Gift' message. I was requested to send a screen shot of the problem and they are looking at it - trying to figure out why it is failing on some but not all Asian accounts. It failed for me on both IE and Firefox so its not the browser. If you are having the same problem and can call Ganz please do so, that way they know I am not the only one with an issue
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #92
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

It can't be challenge related because I don't the challenges and saw her.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #93
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I guess I might know what is wrong. Deluxe membership ran out yesterday. Drat. Now where do I get the money to renew a couple of accounts?
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
It can't be challenge related because I don't the challenges and saw her.
Thank you for this information. I am not doing any of the challenges on this Asian account. It has only two rooms for the original two pets and I will not buy an outdoor room just to do the challenges. I like the tiny little house with two little animals. It forces me to be creative about decorating!

I think mine might be Deluxe related. There are two old pets on a 2008 account, no code tag numbers remain after all this time to call Webkinz and check for the reason, so I need to guess... Does anyone else think this might be Deluxe account expiration-related?
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 12-13-2011 at 02:47 PM..
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:48 PM   #94
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I guess I might know what is wrong. Deluxe membership ran out yesterday. Drat. Now where do I get the money to renew a couple of accounts?
AKD

Thank you for this information. I am not doing any of the challenges on this Asian account. It has only two rooms for the original two pets and I will not buy an outdoor room just to do the challenges. I like the tiny little house with two little animals. It forces me to be creative about decorating!

I think mine might be Deluxe related. There are two old pets on a 2008 account, no code tag numbers remain after all this time to call Webkinz and check for the reason, so I need to guess... Does anyone else think this might be Deluxe account expiration-related?
AKD
Its not related to the deluxe expiration thing - my account doesn't expire until the middle of next year and it still fails. I am wondering if it is server related?

And the last few times I have called, I have not given them a pet adoption code number, so I would call anyway
Old 12-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #95

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bonnie for taking the time to call. I will give Ganz sometime to fix it and if nothing happens by this afternoon I will call them too. Hope you have a great day.
Catmom41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #96
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
AKD

AKD
you say that your deluxe ran out yesterday. Is your account still good? Like can you kinzpost? Because WW don't expire, yet we can still play with them with limitations (no kinzposting). Check to see if you are due to adopt a pet (sounds like it since there are 2 pets and a 2008 acct. Deluxing accts keep them active vs adopting a new pet every year)

It is not deluxe related as I have seen her both on deluxe and non deluxe accounts
Old 12-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #97
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
you say that your deluxe ran out yesterday. Is your account still good? Like can you kinzpost? Because WW don't expire, yet we can still play with them with limitations (no kinzposting). Check to see if you are due to adopt a pet (sounds like it since there are 2 pets and a 2008 acct. Deluxing accts keep them active vs adopting a new pet every year)

It is not deluxe related as I have seen her both on deluxe and non deluxe accounts
Thank you, Dixiecup!! I just adopted a pet onto my Asian account and Ms. Birdie gave me the slippers! Even though the account is Deluxe, the last pet I adopted was in 10/2010. I somehow forgot to adopt the hop bunny we were given earlier this year. I adopted a mystery pet from a trading card, and as a surprise bonus, it turned out to be a an adventure park pet!

Thanks everyone for helping figure this out!!!
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #98
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by lisa1964
Thank you, Dixiecup!! I just adopted a pet onto my Asian account and Ms. Birdie gave me the slippers! Even though the account is Deluxe, the last pet I adopted was in 10/2010. I somehow forgot to adopt the hop bunny we were given earlier this year. I adopted a mystery pet from a trading card, and as a surprise bonus, it turned out to be a an adventure park pet!

Thanks everyone for helping figure this out!!!
I'm actually COWS, so happy that we figured this one out
Old 12-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #99
Gift Guru

This is tied to the deluxe membership! I haven't adopted a pet on my Asian account since December 13th of last year - but my deluxe membership lasts until July of 2012 - so my account still had full access (kinzpost, deluxe things like Whimsey dragon, and so on), but could not do Ms Birdie. I had a spare TC pet here, so I adopted it on the account and magically Ms Birdie now works.

So if your account is current because you purchased a deluxe membership, not because you recently adopted a new pet - Ms Birdie won't work!
Old 12-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #100

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

Can't wait
catscats is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: