Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #51
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns to the Clubhouse for Christmas Countdown 2011

Hopefully by the time I post this all the Miss Birdie Deluxe/Adoption glitches have been sorted out and fixed.
Sometimes I am guilty in getting wrapped up in the glitches [ without mentioning any names - Nafaria ]

I did just contact Ganz to thank them for the ease in this fun event! Maybe you could take a moment out of your day and do the same? I for one, am incredibly grateful that we can receive each daily gift in a matter of seconds

THANK YOU again and again GANZ
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #52
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by pirateluver034
Ahhhh that is so convenient especially when you have busy a homework schedule! thanks for the change ganz
yes, with work it is much better. now you can log in and get her prize right away! so glad they changed this
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #53

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

I got the gift for my account super cute slippers!
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #54
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

on the first day of christmas my true kinz gave to me 2011 holiday slippers!
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #55
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Coolio! It will be so much easier to find her now!
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #56

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I got the slippers on an account that is deluxe but has not had any new pets for over a year.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #57

panda1 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns to the Clubhouse for Christmas Countdown 2011 *UPDATE*

I am having problems with Ms. Birdy today, anyone else? When I go to the SantaKinz room, she is not there, and does not show up. It also freezes my computer so I have to log out!
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #58
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Macaroni
You don't need one, she is in the Santakinz room all day.
yeah, thanks, I found out not two minutes after I got off the computer (my sister told me)! So dumb question, but thanks for answering it!! =)

(I waited about a half hour in games room for her....uggg!!!)
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #59

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns to the Clubhouse for Christmas Countdown 2011 *UPDATE*

Awesome, I enjoy these prizes very much
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:09 AM   #60
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Can someone tell me what "my points" means that shows inside the large circle of prizes. Some accounts still show zero after two days but one account showed 5,000 after only one prize. Where do these points come from? Thanks!
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hooray ms. birdy!, no roast duck this year!, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: