Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #41
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns to the Clubhouse for Christmas Countdown 2011

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop girl
Does anyone have a Ms. Birdy Tracking thread?
You don't need one, she is in the Santakinz room all day.
Macaroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #42
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default How to GET YOUR SLIPPERS after the glitch

I just spoke with Andre' at Webkinz customer service and I want to tell you what he said.

Asian accounts who were deluxe, clicked on Ms Birdy and were given the message: "Sorry, you're not allowed to get the gift" were affected by this technical glitch.
They fixed it an hour ago (maybe 2am Asian time).
If you call and give your Asian account name (no passwords or anything required), they will instantly drop 2,000 eStore ponts into your Webkinz World account.
They are not authorized to tell you where to use the points, only that they are given to you in exchange for the technical error.

I (on the other hand) am telling you that you can use the 2,000 eStore points to buy the slippers that cost 2,000 eStore points that are sold in the wreath you get in the SantaKinz room!

Make your phone call and go get your slippers! I did and I am happy.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #43
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Yay!

Thanks for letting us know! It's gonna be soo much easier this year!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #44
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Please stop showing the prizes on the front page!!!! you had the slippers and so did Webkinz and then on the Newz they showed the baked Alaska and now you show the muffins. its supposed to be a surprise please!
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #45
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
Please stop showing the prizes on the front page!!!! you had the slippers and so did Webkinz and then on the Newz they showed the baked Alaska and now you show the muffins. its supposed to be a surprise please!
When you log onto Webkinz, an announcement pops up and tells you what the surprise is for the day....
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #46
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

I had no problem getting the slippers. I entered the room and within seconds, Ms. Birdy appeared, ready to give me some Christmas shoes! Although, I am not deluxe......... (hides face in shame)
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #47
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Ahhhh that is so convenient especially when you have busy a homework schedule! thanks for the change ganz
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #48
Lil Kinz
bigbear is an unknown quantity at this point

when are they gonna fix the kinectimals glitch? everytime i win the panda buddy it shows up in my dock as a black bear!
bigbear is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #49
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I like this it is a bunch easier!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #50

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm very happy about her this year. She's very easy to find, especially when you have multiple accounts. The prizes are wonderful too! Have fun everyone!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hooray ms. birdy!, no roast duck this year!, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: