Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #31
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ms. Birdy Returns to the Clubhouse for Christmas Countdown 2011

View Post Originally Posted by pikachiu
I'm a deluxe member and I adopted a hamster June 2011 and I didn't get the slippers when I clicked on Ms. birdy. So maybe it's all deluxe members locked out?
I am deluxe and all Deluxe accounts are showing a Ms. Birdy prize.
The hamster you adopted in June does not count (Like Jennielou said) It is a feature code item.
Even though you can find a pet BIO for the hamster, it doesn't count. I have 62 pets in my Pets' Portfolio and only 60 of them actually count because two are hamsters.
They don't extend your account for the year and they don't count when you are getting Superbed boxes. (I know this throws the count off, too)
You will have to adopt another pet in order to play Ms. Birdy's Christmas.
Luckily we have until the 4th of January to complete our wreaths
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Hello! Ok i do have an account that is saying i need to adopt a pet to do miss birdy and i completely understand that since its been over a year.... but i have another account in the family that when i go to miss birdy all the sign says is simply "sorry, you are not alowd to get the gift" This account has had a pet adopted a few months ago on it AND is also full year of deluxe as of just this past september..... i just dont get it, this is different then the adoption notice people are getting. Anyone have any ideas why? THANKS!
katiekinz1986 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #33
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I look forward to these events all year, the ghost, Miss birdy etc. But there is always a dread about the hours it will take to get everyones accounts done. I know it will be stressful and tiring. To know she's there all the time now is such a relief and definitely makes it more fun for me as a Mom to get everyone their items while they are in school.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #34

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

I'm getting the "not allowed to get the gift" message not that I need to adopt another pet message.
pikachiu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #35

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinz1986
Hello! Ok i do have an account that is saying i need to adopt a pet to do miss birdy and i completely understand that since its been over a year.... but i have another account in the family that when i go to miss birdy all the sign says is simply "sorry, you are not alowd to get the gift" This account has had a pet adopted a few months ago on it AND is also full year of deluxe as of just this past september..... i just dont get it, this is different then the adoption notice people are getting. Anyone have any ideas why? THANKS!

Ok i logged out cleared my cookies and such then tried to log back in on that account and it worked fine to get the miss birdy prize! SO weird lol gotta love those glitches
Old 12-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #36

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Just tried the clubhouse again.... and I got my slippers!!!
pikachiu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #37

View Post Originally Posted by pikachiu
I'm getting the "not allowed to get the gift" message not that I need to adopt another pet message.
Try logging out and back in??? thats what worked for me. Guessing its a glitch???
Old 12-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #38
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinz1986
You can try using a different browser. Sometimes when you switch to Firefoz (Mozilla), it works better OR if you are using Mozilla; try Internet Explorer. It could just be a server issue.
If it doesn't work after you have done the standard Clearing your Cache Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow and all of that other stuff they expect you to do before you call and it sill doesn't work...then give them a call:
1-866-WEB-KINZ
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #39

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You can try using a different browser. Sometimes when you switch to Firefoz (Mozilla), it works better OR if you are using Mozilla; try Internet Explorer. It could just be a server issue.
If it doesn't work after you have done the standard Clearing your Cache Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow and all of that other stuff they expect you to do before you call and it sill doesn't work...then give them a call:
1-866-WEB-KINZ
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! VERY helpful : )
Old 12-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #40
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

Does anyone have a Ms. Birdy Tracking thread?

Last edited by lollipop girl; 12-14-2011 at 01:18 PM..
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hooray ms. birdy!, no roast duck this year!, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: